Chapter 18(Katsuki's P.O.V.)

When Sho went off to shower, I'll admit I was a bit bummed out due to

the fact that he could've taken a shower with me, but I didn't think about it too much. Instead I got up from the couch, cleaning up whatever mess we made and then walking outside to sit on the roundabout porch bench. It was a nice day with a small breeze. I smiled as I enjoyed the moment, until I heard a worried distant call. I opened my eyes to listen closely to what it was, until I realized it was just Sho looking for me. I grinned to myself as I watched him. 'I'll play a little trick on him and keep "hiding",' I thought as I heard the front door open and a somewhat worried and confused Sho walked out. When his feet hit the sand I quietly stood up and followed him until I was close enough to touch him. I started to reach out and grab his hips. He let out a small yelp as he turned to me. I couldn't help myself but laugh at his yelp and face. While I laughed I noticed that he started to pout a little, making me fall for his little trick as he quickly scooped up some ocean water with his hands and splashed me. Surprised I took a step back rubbing the salt out of my eyes before looking back at him again smirking.

"Oh it's on," I said as I started to chase after him, making him give out a

loud laugh as he ran away. We basically chased each other around for a while, splashing each other until I tripped over my own foot and fell on top of him. I made sure that he was ok first before I started laughing again. Once I stopped laughing I bent down more to kiss him. He hummed and wrapped his free arms around my neck when I connected our lips.

"You're such a tease," I said, breaking away from the kiss. Sho

chuckled and caressed my cheek.

"No, you're the tease," he countered, making me grin a bit. I felt him move

from under me, I smirk and look down at him.

"What are you doing?" I ask him whispering in his ear softly. I felt him stop squirming, let out a tiny giggle.

"I'm trying to run away," He said, I smirk and put a bit more of my weight on top of him. I felt him stop moving, as his hands went on my chest.

"So now you stop moving, huh?" I ask him, looking down at Sho.

"Suki!" He says with a blush on his cheeks as he puts his arms around my neck, I chuckle. I stand up carrying the smaller male into the house with me. I felt Sho's legs wrap around me, as his head was resting gently on my shoulder. His fingers messed with my hair, as I walked inside the house.