Chapter 1 (Todoroki's P.O.V.)

Shoto Todoroki

Age: 16

Height: 5'4 (Gonna be shorter in this story) 

Katsuki Bakugou

Age:17

Height: 6'0

The morning started just like any other morning before. The cherry blossoms were blooming and there was a small breeze. The first period just ended and I was walking down to the training grounds when I felt a firm grasp, grab onto my arm and pulled me to the side, pushing me up against the wall. Confused, I looked to see who it was, and low and behold it was Bakugou. I just stared at him trying to think and remember what I did to make him pissed.

"Can I help you?" I asked so I could get him to talk, but all he did was stare at me. Confused I tried to move away and walk to the training grounds so I wouldn't be late for class, but he put his arm out stopping me in my tracks.

"We'll be late for class if you keep—"

"Will you shut up?!" He finally spoke but interrupted me. I looked at him.

"Damn why does it have to be you? You're emo with daddy issues, and

yet I find you attractive? You hardly react to anything and your stupid face just looks so plain all the time!" He says.

"Look if you're here to make fun of me, wait until we are both in class," I

say trying to reason with him to let me go until I realize what he said 'attractive?' I thought. 'He finds me attractive?' Confused, I continue to ask him.

"-and what do you mean by attractive? We are both boys" I ask.

"I'm saying I like you!" He says with blush splattered all over his face. I

looked at him, shocked.

"What?" I managed to spit out.

"I said I like you damn it! Like in a crush sort of way, and it's driving me insane how much I think of you every day and how much you're a pain in the ass" he basically yells. I'm so shocked that I couldn't find the right words to respond. 'He likes me? Since when? And why? We are both boys.' I keep thinking to myself. When I finally collected myself to speak again, he was already gone, probably from too much embarrassment and the fact that he's afraid of my answer.

I kept thinking of what he said as I walked to class. Momo stood next to me once I entered the training ground. "Hey Todoroki, Why are you so late?" Momo asked. I was too zoned-out on what Bakugou said to me to answer her question. Momo started snapping her fingers in my face to get me to wake up from the trance I'm in, which worked.

"Morning Momo, What are we working on today?" I asked accidentally avoiding the question.

"You didn't answ--We are going to be in teams and do villains against heroes again," Momo responded.

"Has Aizawa sensei put us in groups yet?" I ask.

"No, He was about to announce it right now," Momo said. I nodded and listened to Aizawa sensei.

" Okay Students, team 1 is gonna be Momo Yaoyorozu and Tenya Iida for the hero team and for the villain team are Katsuki Bakugou and Shoto Todoroki," Aizawa said. Momo and I walked next to our partners, Bakugou and I began to walk into the building to the 'weapon'. When we did I stared at Bakugou waiting for an answer so I stared at him.

"Stop staring at me Half n' Half," Bakugou said, I turned my head to somewhere else. I noticed a slight blush appear onto his cheeks. 'He really does have a crush on me..' I thought. " READY! SET! GO!," Aizawa said into his mic. 'Bakugou and I haven't even talked about our plan yet?!' I thought. Bakugou was already gone when I was going to speak...

"Bakugou? What's our plan?" I said into the mic that Aizawa sensei gave us before we started. "....." 'Great, we have no plan..' I thought. I let out a deep sigh, I walked around the room. The 'weapon' takes up half of the room, the room wasn't much just gray concrete.

"Bakugou? Tell me what's happening?!"I say into my mic.

"Just shut the fuck up already! I'm trying to figure that out right now!" He snapped back.

"Okay," I responded. And then Bakugou was silent the rest of the class until I spotted Iida trying to get the weapon.

"Bakugou! Iida is up here so Momo should be down there with you!" I report to him. All I got was a grunt. I watch Iida's moves as I remember that Iida's quirk is engine. Now all I have to do is block is boosters with ice. Iida moves quickly toward the 'weapon'. It's now or never. I ready my quirk, Iida totally fell for it. I blocked his boosters which made him fall to the ground.

"Brought Iida down," I say into my mic.

"Good!" He yelled into my ear. 'Ow' I thought, I froze Iida in place just to make sure he'd stay put. I waited for the timer to be done until the whole building shook. 'Damn it Bakugou' I thought.

"Bakugou? What happened?" I said. I got no answer, the building shook again making me fall onto the floor. I grunt from the force. I stand up again and try to get an answer from Bakugou again.

"Bakugou? Are you alright?" I said again trying to get in contact with him to see what is happening and if he's okay. 'Wait, Why am I getting worried? I never get worried for him ever....'

'Do I like Bakugou....?' I thought.