Chapter 19(Shoto's P.O.V.)

It's been a couple of hours since our first swim in the ocean. The sun has worn us out for a bit, so after we showered together we both decided to take a nap before dinner. After our nap, Katsuki told me that we were going somewhere and that I needed to dress nicely. So I went into the bathroom to change into a white button-up shirt and a black tie with black formal pants. I grabbed my dress shoes and headed downstairs, where I saw Katsuki standing there trying to do his tie. I chuckle to myself, as I walk over to him.

"Do you need help, Suki?" I ask as I watch his ruby-red eyes glance down to me.

"Yes Please," He responded. I nod and face him as I tied his tie. I remember one time when we were still boyfriends that I always had to get him in a tie before we went somewhere fancy. Once I finished with his tie I got on my dress shoes.

"So Where are we going, Suki?" I ask, tilting my head a bit toward him.

"It's a surprise, Love," He responded, kissing my hand, I smiled softly as we headed to the car in the driveway. Katsuki opened the passenger car door; I smiled and thanked him. Once we were both in the car, Katsuki started the car. The engine roared to life as we drove past the driveway, It seemed like Katsuki was driving to the nearest city close to the beach house. And I noticed that Katsuki was starting small talk in the car while the radio was softly playing tunes.

"You'll love the place that I'm taking you," Katsuki said with a grin on his face. I nod and then see that Katsuki wasn't talking anymore. I noticed that his arm was resting on the Storage box, I put my hand in his hand as I held it. Suki's head looked down and then He smiled.

When We got to our destination, it looked like a normal city building, I looked at Katsuki with slight confusion. He smirked and kissed my cheek. "C'mon we're gonna be late," He said as we started to walk to the side of a building and walk up some stairs. When we got to the top of the stairs, it was a restaurant that had fairy lights and roses climbing the side of the wall which made the scene very romantic. 'Seems like Suki's upped his game since last time we went somewhere romantic.' I thought to myself. I looked around and saw other couples enjoying their dinner. I smiled softly as Katsuki talked to the waitress, I looked around forgetting everyone that was around me and Katsuki.

"I'll show you guys your table." The waitress said taking me out of my trance. I nod as we both follow her.

"What would you guys like to drink? We have our famous Red bigot wine." She said listing off some other wine they had.

"We'll take your Red bigot wine with some water," Katsuki said, The waitress nodded as she walked away to get our drinks.

"See I told you you'd like this place," Katsuki said looking at me. I nod and smile softly;

"Yeah, it's really romantic," I muttered softly. The waitress came back with our wine placing wine glasses onto our table, and our cups of water. I thank her as she nodded and left us to think of what we should get for dinner.

"So what should we get hmm? Sho?" Katsuki said, catching my attention again. He chuckled at me, and then looked at the menu.

"Uhh- We could get uhh-" I looked at the menu and saw the perfect thing that seemed really good.

"I'll get the French Steak," I said. Katsuki raised his eyebrow,

"Being adventurous aren't ya Sho?" He said. I giggle and nod. He smiled. The waitress came back with her order paper in hand,

"My wife will get the French steak and I'll get Duck confit," Katsuki said as the waitress nodded and wrote down our order. She left and handed the chef out order;

"Sho?" Katsuki said, his ruby eyes filled with love. I've only seen this in his eyes only 2 or 3 times, and I know that he's gonna do something really sappy.

"Yeah, baby?" I responded. Katsuki hesitated a bit with a smile on his face.

"I know that this is really early in our marriage bu-but I love you with all my heart and I would like to adopt or try and have kids with you." He said, I looked at him surprised. 'This is a big step Suki... but I'll have to tell you at the beach house that I haven't told anyone else other than my mother..' I said in my head. I nod, with a soft smile.

"You will?" Katsuki said,

"Yeah Katsuki, I'd love to have kids with you but I'll have to tell you something when we get back to the beach house," I said. Katsuki looked at me confused but then nodded. The whole dinner date was great and the food was awesome, but when the little restaurant started to close the dinner date came to an end. I take in a deep breath and gather up my thoughts in the car as we drive back to the beach house. The drive was a bit long but we made it back, the beach house was a light blue and light trim which was very pretty in the sunset light. Katsuki took my hand and led me into the beach house. Once inside I took off my dress shoes and placed them on the shoe mat by the door.

"So what's the thing that you needed to tell me Sho?" Katsuki said getting straight to the point.

"Uh- well Katsuki. I've only told this to my mother but... I can get pregnant and have children," I said, walking to the island and sitting down on one of the stools.

"Ah. So you're a girl?" Katsuki said, confused.

"No. No. Well kinda. Technically, They call my case hermaphroditism. I have a dick but I can still have kids and I can get pregnant." I said trying to clear things up.