Chapter 12 (Bakugou's P.O.V.)

Two years had passed. Todoroki and I have become full fledged

heroes, and I am thinking about proposing to him. We've been together for a long time and I want to now live with him. Tonight I invited everyone to a bar to celebrate a "get together", so I could propose to him. After I texted everyone, Momo took him out shopping and other things so everyone else and I could set up everything at the bar. Sooner or later when everything was set up, I sent a text to ponytail, so she could bring him over.

After a couple minutes had passed, Momo and Todoroki walked in. Momo

acted surprised as they both walked. I saw him smile and I started to feel extremely nervous. He noticed me and ran over to me. I got off the bar seat so I could hug him.

"Did you do all this?" He asked during the hug. I nodded,

"With a little help that is," I respond. He nodded and smiled.

"You did a great job baby," he said happily before running off to say hi

to his old friends. I grin before sitting back down on my chair, at the bar and start to take a shot of alcohol. Not long after everyone gets to the party, Kaminari and Sero figure out how to start up the music. Mina celebrates as she goes onto the dance floor and starts to break dance, making everyone else smile and start to dance too. I watch from the bar grinning, as I recollect my nerves before I ask Todoroki. I noticed that Kirishima started to walk towards me. I put my cup down as he sat down.

"You good man?" He asked me. I nod my head slowly.

"I'm just a bit nervous," I responded, letting out a sigh.

"You got this bro, you've been preparing for this for a long time, just

give Kamibro the cue, and he'll turn on the slow dance," Kirishima says.

"Thanks shit for hair, I think I can do it now," I stand up and look to

Pikachu, giving him a nod. He nods back and starts up the slow song. As the slow song starts I make my way to Todoroki, taking him by the hand, making him turn around and face me.

"May I have this dance?" I ask him, flashing a nervous grin. He looks at me

for a bit before smiling.

"I would love to," He responds. I smile and lead him to the middle of the

dance floor. I put one hand on his waist as he slid his hand on my shoulder. Once our hands connected, I started to lead Todoroki in the slow dance. During the dance we started having small talk as I felt him come closer to me and relax his head on my chest. I smile and move my hand more around his lower back for support. Once the song was coming to the end, I took my hand off of Todoroki's waist and tilted his head up to look up at me, still continuing the dance.

"We've known each other for a long time, and I love that, but when we

started dating, I hoped that one day, maybe, you and I could be more than just boyfriends. This may or may not be too soon, but..." I start to say as I back up and reach into my pocket, grabbing the small black box, as I knelt down on one knee. "Shoto Todoroki, will... will you marry me?" I ask, opening the small black box.

"Yes! Yes! A million times yes!" he responds nodding his head. I smile as I stand up wrapping him around the waist and kissing him. When I broke away from the kiss I put the silver ring on his finger before kissing him again. Everyone started to clap and applaud. We break away from the kiss and take each other's hand. I smile as Kirishima and the squad tackle me in congratulations. I had to let go of Todoroki's hand so he wouldn't be brought down with me. Momo quickly runs over to Todoroki and hugs him.

"Congratulations Todoroki!" She yells and then releases him from the

hug. Todoroki is smiling and thanking her. Once I'm free from my squad, I stand up and punch their heads for attacking me and knocking me to the floor.

Once the party was over, I stayed behind to help clean up. When it's all

cleaned up I start to head out, but when I get outside, I notice that Todoroki was waiting for me. I walk over to him.

"I thought you went home," I said to him.

"I thought about it, but then I wanted to say goodbye to you in person

and give you something," he responds. I look at him confused as he takes out a small box and hands me it. I take it and start to open it, but he stops me.

"Open it when you get home," he starts. I nod and put it in my bag.

When I turned my head he quickly grabbed my head and kissed my cheek. "Goodnight baby, I'll see you later," he finished as he started to walk away. I smile and watch him drive away. I take out my keys and start to head home myself.