Chapter 21 (Shoto's P.O.V.)

I shuffle around the bed, not being able to fall asleep or anything. I sit up, and wipe a stray tear that fell down my cheek. I get out of the covers and quietly go downstairs to see where Katsuki is sleeping. 'I went too hard on him tonight... It's just that...that smile... it reminded me...of an awful memory...' I thought to myself. I shook my head, but the awful memories were coming in my head too fast. I go into the Kitchen and search for something that I can...Ha! I found it. I opened the bottle of Whiskey and started to drink..I want these memories to go away...

When all the memories went away, I stumbled out of the Kitchen and noticed Katsuki sleeping on the couch. I silently giggle and sneak myself in his warm arms, 'Hmmmmm....Warm......' I thought to myself as I drift into sleep.

I felt Katsuki start to stir in his sleep, but right now I didn't really care. I felt like crap, I opened my eyes slightly and then met with Katsuki's ruby eyes. His eyes were red and puffy like he's been crying. My heart ached.

"I'm sorry..." He muttered, softly.

"N-no I-I should b-be the one saying sorry.." I said, hugging him and forgetting that I had an empty bottle of whiskey on the Kitchen counter.

"I'm sorry suki...I'm so sorry.." I said into his ear, I felt Katsuki's arms go around me. Tears threaten my eyes but I blink them away. I pull away slightly and kiss Katsuki's nose, cheeks and forehead. But then I finish off with a kiss on his lips. Katsuki hummed a bit before he pulled away.

"I'm so Sorry that I- What I- I did last night to you.." I said, choking back tears. Katsuki put his pointer finger onto my lips.

"No, I'm sorry that I messed up. Plus, Why would you care for this monster..?" Katsuki said as he mumbled the rest of his sentence. His eyes getting watery, I bring Katsuki into a hug.

"Katsuki...I love you..And nothing's gonna change that, Got it?" I said, ignoring the throbbing pain in my head. As much as I ignored the pain, the more it grew worse. I feel katsuki pull away from me and lean back on the couch. He then looked down at me running his fingers through his hair. I then knew he had a lot of questions.

"You can ask your questions if you have any," I said looking down at his lap. He stayed silent for a bit until he finally spoke.

"If you were a girl, why did you switch genders if you were gonna marry a boy anyway?" He asked, making me bite my lip. I was about to answer the first one until he started to ask another one

"Why did you wait to tell me this until we got married than when we were dating?" He asked, looking at me still a bit hurt but curious still.

"Well, to answer your first question I didn't change genders. I was born with this. And Why I told you when we got married is that. I didn't want you to leave me because I was weird.." I said answering his questions. He looked down like he was confused before looking back at me.

"So, you're a male born with a female's insides? Womb?" Katsuki asked, cringing at the words he was saying, like no matter how he tried to explain it, it sounded wrong.

"Yeah, technically," I responded. Cringing at the words still. He looked away as if he was thinking. 'Is he disgusted in me now?' I thought to myself, looking down at my lap trying not to cry. I then saw him start to move, making me flinch and close my eyes, but all katsuki did was grab my hand. I looked down and then up at him confused, but he was smiling softly. This type of smile, I never get to see often, so I know it's genuine.

"I'll admit this is hard to take in all of the sudden, but I'm willing to go through this with you. And I'm happy I get to make a child of our own dna together," he said, leaning over kissing my forehead. I smile and hug him. He hugs me back, until we pull away and he asks one more question.

"How will this work? Like, what does it look like? Do you have both a penis, vagina, and butthole? Or just the same outside of a male?" He asked confused, but a bit more upbeat than the last questions.

"Well. I have both." I say simply trying not to blush from feeling a bit embarrassed. 'I'm glad that we got this situated...' I thought to myself as I smiled soft"Well...ly, Katsuki hugged me. My head was still banging from my hangover but it wasn't as bad as it was before. I yawned and didn't think that I was going to drift off to sleep that easily, but I did.