Chapter 35 (Shoto's P.O.V.)

It's been 3 months since Keith was put in the hospital, it's been hard on all of us especially Kim. She doesn't even sleep some nights, it hurts me to see how bad it hurts her. But at least today we can bring him home.

"Kimmy! Are you excited to see your brother??" I said bouncing her up. She squealed happily and made happy baby noises. I was waiting in the waiting room as Katsuki went in to talk to the doctor and get Keith. Although it took them a couple of minutes to come out when they did I almost cried tears of joy to see our healthy baby boy smiling again. Kim then started to reach for her brother, making me smile and get up to walk to Katsuki. When we were next to Keith and Katsuki, Kim was reaching over to get Keith's hand. Keith took his sister's hand and held it in his tiny hands. I smiled with tears of joy slipping out falling down my cheeks. I then felt Katsuki's hand caress my cheek and wipe away some of my tears as he lay his forehead on mine. I smile and let him do as he pleases. The doctor let us know what the price was for Keith's 3 week stay and he informed us that we had to have zero visitors for a whole week just to be careful. We both nodded and then brought our little Keith back home. Kim was squeezing her brother's hand constantly. I thought it was a good idea to do Kim and Keith's first bath since they were a bit older. I heat up the bath just for them, I go grab them and set them in not that deep water and start to soak them. Keith started to freak out, as Kim was splashing the water constantly squealing on top of her lungs. I could tell that he was trying to decide if he should cry or scream. When their bath was over I dried them up and headed to change them in Katsuki's and I's bedroom. I put Kim in a bakugou onesie and Keith a Midoryia onesie as well and went outside in the living room with Katsuki.

"Hey Baby," I said, putting Kim in his arms. He smiled. And looked up at me.

"I love these onesies they look great on bo- Wait! is that Fucking Deku's hero suit?!" He yelled.

"Yeah, I couldn't find any other onesies in Keith's size. Plus he likes it," I said to him. He clicked his tongue and went back from playing with Kim.

Plus I can go to the hero agency to help get money. So I'll have to find a babysitter for the twins. Katsuki went off to see who texted him and saw that it was Midoryia. Katsuki huffed and handed me his phone. I read the text message. I'm guessing he didn't have my new phone number. But it was fine.

'Hey, Midoriya.'

'Hey uhh- Bakugou?'

'You can call me Shoto or Todo if you want. What do you need Midoryia?'

'Oh, I was just wondering if you'd like to go to the Cafe and get some coffee?'

'Sure. I'd love too'

'Meet you in an hour?'

'Sure'

I handed Katsuki his phone back. And I carried the twins to their crib.

"So what did he want?" Katsuki asked.

"He wanted to hang out and get some coffee from the cafe," I responded. Katsuki bit his lip.

"Call me if he does anything stupid okay, Sho?" He says hugging me protectively.

"I will," I responded. I drove to meet Midoryia up at the cafe. We had fun talking until there was a person who came up to me and touched my hand.

"Please can I have your autograph?" They said.

"Uh, sure?" I responded. And signed their paper and then both Midoryia and I went off with our day. I came back home, the twins learning how to crawl with Katsuki on the floor.

"Hey baby," I yawn, Katsuki stood up picking up Keith.

"Hey, love. Is everything alright?" Katsuki asked.

"Yeah. Probably just walked too much or something.." I responded with a yawn.