Chapter 33(Shoto's P.O.V.)

It's been 3 days since I've given birth to Kim and Keith, and finally they get to see their new home. Katsuki has very much tested my patience with our little babies. But I'm glad that I get to bring Kim and Keith home. Katsuki helps me carry our children into our small but lousush apartment. We've added some things since the months. Our living room has a light blue paint with a black couch. And we bought the twins a little rocking bed that is beside our bed. Katsuki's little man corner in our room, It's a dark oak table that has shelves filled with hero paper and books, it has a small lamp on top of the table that complements the area that has all his organized mess on it. One time I was cleaning his desk and he almost blew a cork on me.

Keith and Kim are so cute together, they love sleeping near each other. It's been 3 hours since the twins fell asleep, they're really good at being asleep most of the day but once it's night Kim is restless and kicks her little legs everywhere. Keith's the sleeper, he sleeps, wakes up and eats and then goes back to sleep.

I was breastfeeding the twins when there was a knock at the door. I perked up from where I was sitting and Katsuki answered the door. When I heard the door open I immediately heard a thump as if someone fell on the floor. I quickly looked over to see Kirishima tackling him to the ground in a hug. Kaminari is still outside laughing his head.

"Congratulations my man!!! You are a father!" Kirishima yells, making me smile and walk out the other room holding the awake and lively Kim in my arms. Kaminari sees me and walks in

"It's so cute, what's its gender?" He asks. I smile and say,

"This is Kim, and she is a female. Her brother, Keith, is sleeping in the other room". Kaminari looks in awe as he stares at her, until he notices the pink and starts to chuckle and points at my hair.

"Red + white = pink," kaminari bursts out laughing as he points at me and then Kim. I heard an angered baby noise come from Kim. Kaminari immediately stops laughing and looks down at Kim, then starts laughing again.

"Pink haired little angry Bakugou," kaminari says, laughing even harder than before. I heard a heavy chuckle come from Katsuki, who is still getting tackled by Kirishima.

"You might not want to do that Pikachu, because like you said, she's a lot like me," Katsuki chuckled as he points at a now red faced, fuming baby girl. Kaminari looks back at Kim and stopped laughing immediately. Kim looked at Kaminari, and with a loud and angry eruption, Kim yelled at Kaminari in baby language, until to the point she cried. Kaminari then scrambled to think up a joke to have Kim stop crying.

"Hey kim, What do you call a group of baby soldiers?" Kaminari says, rushing his words. Kim continues to cry as I start to shake her, but she looks at kaminari.

"An infantry," Kaminari continued with a small laugh as he tried his best to get Kim to stop crying, but no matter how hard he couldn't make her stop crying. That's when katsuki finally stood up, shaking Kirishima off of him so he could take his daughter.

"Hey Pikachu, she's a baby, she can't understand Japanese yet," Katsuki said as he scoops Kim in his muscular arms and does his magic to calm her down. That's when it hit kaminari's mind.

"Oohhhh, that makes sense, but then why did she get mad at me?" He asked, allowing me to step in.

"That's because you pointed at her and started laughing. She thinks you're laughing and/or making fun of her," I respond, making him look dumbstruck. Kim looked over and made her first giggle at Kaminari's face. I smile at her first giggle as Kirishima makes an awe sound. All of the sudden I hear crying from the other room and I know that Keith has woken up. I turn and start walking into the other room to get Keith. Once in the room, I scooped him up and kissed his cheek.

"Hey my little angel," I tell him, which makes him stop crying as soon as he feels my lips against his cheek. He wrapped his tiny fingers around my finger as I brought him into the other room with the others.