Chapter 16(Katsuki's P.O.V.)

When morning came along, I was woken up by the bold shimmering

light the sun gives off as it shines through the balcony window. I went to get up, but then I felt the urge to keep laying down, so I did. I looked down and saw Shoto's cute sleeping face, sleeping on my arm. I smiled a little bit as I moved some hairs away from his eyes. 'He's so cute when he sleeps,' I thought in my head as I moved closer to the smaller sleeping boy. I kept smiling gently as I watched him a little bit more before I relaxed my arm down and started to fall back to sleep again.

Later that morning, I started to stir awake again because I felt

movement below me, and then I felt a hand move up to my cheek. I kept my eyes closed and let him do his thing, before I decided to open them and look down at him.

"Do you like what you see?" I asked as I grinned at him. He blushed a

little before nodding.

"What are we gonna do today?" Sho asks after a couple minutes of looking at me. I smiled.

"I might have a little something planned for you, but we aren't in any

rush," I respond as I prop myself up and move a little on top of him. I see him blush, as I lean down to give him a morning kiss. He lets out a little noise, making me feel happy that I'm doing something right. When I pulled away I loved seeing that cute vulnerability he has plastered on his face. I try not to smile and chuckle as I move down and attack him in kisses again.

When we were done with our little session, we both got up and started

to get ready for the day. While Shoto was upstairs changing I was downstairs making him breakfast. After breakfast, I grabbed the house keys and his hand as we made our way up the little hiking trail to the car.

"Where are you taking?" Sho asked me. I just look at him and just

smile.

"You'll see," was all I said in response. Sho looked at me in confusion

but followed me and walked with me to the car up ahead. Once we both got to the car, I opened the passenger for Sho. He gladly walked in as I closed the door and started to drive a little ways up north to a small village. As we got closer to the village Shoto noticed there was a lot of noise and party explosions going on outside the car, so when he looked, I noticed he started smiling at all the stuff that was going on.

"What is all this?" Shoto asked, looking outside amazed. I chuckle at

him.

"It's called a festival, heard that there would be one when we come

down here, so I might as well bring you here and have a little fun," I respond as I drive slowly until I find a parking place. Sho nods, and looks outside the window.

When we get to the festival, I take Shoto's hand. He gladly wraps his

fingers around mine as we start to walk deeper into the festivities. We did everything he wanted to do and I happily walked beside him. One time we stopped in a somewhat non-crowded area, so we could take a break and eat some snacks. I set him down on a bench so he could take a break while I walked to the small food box nearby. As I was waiting in line I didn't notice a creepy drunk dude approaching my wife until I turned around with food in my hands. I didn't hear the whole conversation, but I could tell by my wife's face that he looked uncomfortable.

"C'mon sugar! Let's ditch this place and go somewhere else where we

are more alone," I heard the creepy drunk tell him. I started to get pissed off and started to walk over to him.