Chapter 49. 🔞

Warning : Dubious consensual sex scene. 😔 Skip and leave if this is not for you. Yoongi is a total asshole here.

The aircraft was bigger

Not the same one as he used for the trip to Maldives.
The cabin was separated into four different areas, which you walked passed by on your way walking inside the plane.
The cockpit, the spacious galley of where two air hostesses greeted a welcome, sitting area consisted of ten reclining leather seats with twin long leather sofas facing to each other, and a private bedroom.

The leather seats were all in white color, including the long couch, while the inline walls and divider adorned white and deep dark wood color, light gray color for the carpeted floor.
There was a big screen smart TV in front of the long sofa, and next to it, there was a writing desk attached to the TV cabinet.
The interior gave off that brand new scent, maybe he just purchased the plane.

There were four other men from the group who pursued you before, occupying the reclining seats.

"I can walk myself, thank you very much."

You shot him a dirty look to prevent him pulling you, observing him as he put away your bag on the long couch.
Your phone was there, and you were sure by the time you got it later, you wouldn't be able to make any phone call or browsing through internet.
That damn control freak.

One of them walked to him after finished talking on his phone.

"They give us a go in one hour, Boss."

"Just wait for Sejin, also Mr. Park and Mr. Jeon."

Once the man left for his seat, he turned to look at you.

"You can use the bathroom inside the bedroom. Going straight, there will be door on the left. Just wait there, there is TV if you want to busy yourself."

You knew better to defy him.
You supposed after what he had been through to find you, you doubted he was in a good mood.
Besides, you would rather walk with dignity than to have him drag and humiliate you in front of his men.

You went inside the chamber, and closed the door with a strong push.
Unfortunately the door had an automatic closer attached to the frame, you couldn't get the satisfaction by banging it shut.

With a deep sigh, you gazed around the room, stepping towards white dressing cabinet next to the bed.
There were several bottles of toiletries sat on the glass top, you recognized some of them as the ones you usually used.
He was so sure he would get you back.

You lifted up the bottle of his cologne, and read the label, Jo Malone - Lime Basil and Mandarin.
Removing the cap, you inhaled the scent that had been lingering in your mind for the past months.
You were so used to the scent of jasmine and frangipani while working around the resort, but you could never forget the citrus scent, it was fitted perfectly with his personality.