Chapter 4.

His kiss was dominating and punishing

His kiss was dominating and punishing. It wasn't rough like you thought it would be, but you could feel his anger through it.
You wanted to push him away, but knowing it would probably make him tormenting you even more, in the end you let him.

His lips trailed from your lips to your neck, and he sucked the spot near your jaw, really hard.
He peppered several painful hickeys along your neck and shoulder.
You cried out in pain, but his grip on your neck prevented you from getting away.

You already prepared yourself for the worst possibility, but it surprised you, when he released his grip on you after his assault on your neck.

He scrutinized your body with obvious lust in his eyes, and you wanted nothing than hide somewhere far from him.

"I would love to fuck you here and now, but we have dinner waiting for us."

He turned around to his desk, took a black long coat from the chair, then wrapped it onto your shoulder, providing relief to your bare skin.
It was bigger than your size, but that was precisely what you need right now.
You hastily buttoned it up, fastened the belt, and you gripped on its lapel until your knuckle turned white, as if the coat could give you some sort of protection from his eyes.

Yoongi gave you a mocking smile.

"I'm so tempted to let you walk out naked, but let's just save the harsh punishment for later, hm?
I got the feeling you will be quite a challenge for me."

You forced yourself to speak, despite the impossibly fast hearbeat and fear that made you wanted to run away.
"Why me? What did I do to you?"

He was just about to walk to the door, then stopped and turned to look at you.

"Sweetheart, you did nothing wrong.
It just happened that I saw you and.."

He moved forward, and held your face in his hands, caressing your cheek with his thumb.

"You attracted my attention in an unusual way."

"And you decided to just do what you want to me? This is a crime, I could have you reported for kidnapping!"
You should praise yourself for being able to be so bold, really, where was the sudden courage from?

He laughed at your words, in another situation you would probably think his smile was cute, adorable even. Flashing his charming gummy smile, you have to keep mentally remind yourself not to fall for it, because that was exactly what Lucifer did to lure the soul of human to hell.

"Sweetheart, you would be surprise if you know the number of officials on my payroll."

The soft delight in his eyes at you was deceptive, because you knew, despite the sweetness of it, nothing decent behind his intention on you.

"It won't be so hard to be my woman, as long as you obey me.
I will spoil you even, luxury under your fingertips, and privilege on your beck and call.
You just need to be by my side, as my mistress."