Chapter 60.

"You don't have to join the dinner if you don't want to

"You don't have to join the dinner if you don't want to. I can tell them that you are not feeling well and need more rest."
Yoongi stood near the door with weary eyes and from his gesture, you could see his mood wasn't that good.
He was already in his suit, watching you finishing up before tonight's dinner.

You sat in front of the dressing table, clad in a red evening gown you picked from the wardrobe.
It had halter strap neckline, the flowy length reaching to your ankle, matched with a black strappy heels.
It was simple and effortlessly elegant, the last thing you wanted was to give impression that you were trying too hard for this occasion.
You ran your fingers through your hair, looking at your nude make up in the mirror, Mrs. Kwon did a great job as usual.

"I want to. I have nothing to do anyway. Besides, it's been a while since the last time we had dinner with all of the boys."
You gave him a small smile to reassure him your decision.

He walked to you and stood behind the vanity stools, running his fingers on your bared back, something he loved to do whenever you wore a backless dress.
He didn't like you to wear low neckline, but backless style was always something he favored, now you knew why.

Bent over, he kissed your neck on your jugular, his fingers ran sluggishly to your shoulder, trailing to the front of your throat, before wrapping it gently and turned your face to him.

"Have you ever heard about breath play?"

When you shook your head, he continued with putting a pressure to your throat.
Closing your eyes, you could feel your breathing sped up, and your chest tightened, along with the restricted flow of oxygen to your lung.
He did this to you once before, and at the time it was terrifying.
Right now, the frantic beating of your heart was due to different reason, part of it was the twinge of pleasure down between your legs.

"Basically, limit the airflow to increase the pleasure, especially when-"
He captured your lips with his lips, loosened his grip on your neck, his tongue made its way inside your mouth, exploring the lining, you were sure your lipstick would smear around his lips.
"-I'm deep inside you, right when you come around my cock."
You exhaled an involuntary gasp when he bit your lip gently before releasing your hand, and straightened his back.

"We will wait until you fully trust me before we explore more ... options."
He pulled a tissue and wiped the lipstick stain from his lips.

Reaching into his pocket, he pulled out a pearl necklace, a string of round dark golden gems, the nacre almost too big to you taste. Strangely, it felt cool and fit perfectly onto your neck, no heavy feeling like you thought it would be.

"The south sea pearl, from my maternal great grandmother."
He held one piece of the gem between his fingers and twirled it, observing you from the mirror.

"A family heirloom? Is it ok to give it to me?"
Would he still trust you after what you did with the rest of jewellery he had given you?

He bent over, eyes locking with you while pecked on your temple.
"Sweetheart, this is nothing compare to what I would willing to give to you."
His eyes flashed with a hint of surliness before switched fast back to his usual callous expression.
You tried to simmer down your wandering thought, damn Yoongi to put you at this state, now it was hard to get rid of the imagination.