Chapter 63.

"I need to book a room on the tenth floor

"I need to book a room on the tenth floor."

He pushed his centurion card on the reception table to the smiling girl stood behind it.
Looking at his phone, there was incoming call from Razinkov, the third time for the night. He had let the previous call to go to his mailbox when he was at work a while ago, but seemed like the guy was persistent.

"Kindly let me check first, Sir."
Taking his card, the girl typed on the keyboard and scanned the monitor before she looked at him with obvious surprise, the look in her eyes told him that she recognized him from the name on his card.

"Mr. Min ... I'm sorry, all the suite room on the tenth floor are fully booked. There are only deluxe rooms available ..."

"It's fine, just give me that one."

"The penthouse is already booked under your name, Sir."

"That's for my fiancee. Just get me the deluxe room a floor down."

"Right ... right away, Sir."
She hastily typed on the keyboard, sensing his impatience.

He should have gone home instead of staying over, but he just couldn't leave you, especially not in your condition, and after the talk about Angela.
There was a possibility you might find out, but he decided, he would deal with it later. It was only a night, the chance of bumping on you or your family during his stay would be slim.

Dialing Razinkov's number, the man answered on the first ring, his voice sounded irritated. There was no small talk, he went straight to his point.

"You know, if it's not because you are one of my biggest buyer, I would not listen to your ridiculous request. You shouldn't have taken back a gift. Now I don't have any woman to handle my situation. You should be held responsible for this."

His upset voice was pretty loud that Yoongi had to pull his phone away from his ear to temporarily muffle it.

"I can send you some women. How many do you want?"

"Four,- two for me, the other two for my men. Btw, that woman is such ungrateful bitch, she bolted at the first chance she got. Man, what are you thinking anyway? I understand that she is beautiful and all, but tomorrow is your wedding day. And you still want another cunt to warm your bed? But I get it, I get it. Sometimes you need a woman like her, a tiger in bed, and the excitement."

He could hear the Russian's laugh like he was drunk or on drug, he couldn't really tell. He chose to ignore his remarks and focus on the matter at hand.

"I need around an hour to notify my club manager and prepare the girls. And just a reminder, no violence or raw. Bondage and some kinks are fine, but you know the limit. Don't cause any problem in my territory or you will be kicked out."

"Fine ... fine, just hurry. My gun is leaking."

He hung up the phone, not wanting to hear the man elaborate the unneccessary details.
He sent a message to Kevin, his night club manager, while thinking about Razinkov's words.