Chapter 67.

Yoongi often wondered, what was the thing about you that drew him in

Sure, you were beautiful, but his feeling was more than what he could see with his eyes or felt when he touched you.

Since the first time he saw you, you instantly captivated him in hypnotizing level, unknowingly casting your spell on him.

That was before he had you in his arms, before he kissed the pretty petal of your lips, when he had yet tasted your arousal from that silky folds of your core, so sweet on his tongue.
Everything about you was like that bottle of Romanée-Conti he sipped a few years back after he paid almost two hundred grand during the Sotheby's auction in Hongkong, because he wanted to beat and brag about it to Seokjin.
Rare and exquisite, he almost couldn't compare the distinctive taste, just like you.

However, unlike the vintage wine, you were irreplaceable, no one could ever compare with you in his heart.

You were like opiate, it destroyed him, but he couldn't stop.
Just like Icarus when he got his wings for the first time, too excited to even realize that he flew too close to the sun that melted his wings.

A blessing and a curse all at once.

It was what he felt now when he was staring at your figure, walking inside his office with infirm steps, throwing a quick glance around the room before your eyes finally returned his gaze in uncertain manner.

The first thing that caught his attention was your weary face, alluring even with minimal make up, just a little faint red tint on your lips.
You looked frail, it had him wondered if he had to call your doctor to recheck on your injured hand, it was a major tear after all, almost severed the artery.

Your appearance nudged his protective nature to borderline aggresive level, he wanted to whisk you away and keep you from the outside again like before.
The memory of how he found you bleeding on that bathroom floor reminded him the reason why he had to let you go.

The blue turquoise dress fitted tight around your chest, you were like a wicked vixen, deliberately flaunted your body in front of his already weak mental from the contained lust.

His mind was reeling with the thought of how nice it would feel to bend you over his office desk, to dip himself inside you and experience heaven for one last time, giving in to his primal need.
You were carrying his child in that vulnerable body and mind after the incident, and here he was thinking like an animal in heat, he started to wonder whether they put philter in that vape liquid.

Your voice was the thing that threw him back from his daydream, pulling him from the trance.

"I didn't kill myself. It was unbelievable you could even think I would have the heart to do it."

He sat back on his chair, appraising your form sitting in front of him, his eyes trailed from your bare shoulder to your chest, where the blue fabric failed to obscure the mound of your breasts, it were visibly bigger from the growing pregnancy, and it tortured him even more. It was fortunate that the huge desk put you at a distance from him.