Chapter 34.

The place of where row of warehouses were built inside the Incheon Port was an area Yoongi would usually avoid, there was just something about the ambience that didn't really fit into his preference, especially at night like this

He missed his bed and his woman already.

The shed and the goods inside, were properties of BTS group, the holding company that he and the boys managed.
BTS, as in Bangtan Sonyeondan, a name they picked together back during their early years as teenagers.
It was supposed to be just a spontaneity, something to give their bond a unique identity, but later on, it became their motto instead.

Because in the world they lived in, where they couldn't avoid the dark path and twisted drama along with their chosen way of life, bulletproof mentality certainly necessary in order to survive and thrive.

Hence later on, the acronym being registered as the official name for their holding company.

Along the years, it couldn't be helped that each of them grew and nurtured their own demon, it was a part that couldn't be separated as the process of their growing up within the group.

What was considered normal for them, would deemed as deviant by society, but again, it was a part of their identity.

Tonight was the night that he finally gave himself in, to satiate something in him that had been lingered for the past weeks.

It had been a month since he put his mark on you, and things between him and you had finally cooled down.
You had passed the period of resentment, of when you tried to spite him by giving him the cold shoulder and silent treatment, but he didn't mind.

He thought it was cute even, with the way you always tried to resist him, only to scream his name in bed later.

You belonged to him, and both of you knew there was no denying the fact, especially now with his mark on your hip.

He had been in deep thinking lately, about his life, his work, and your existence inside his complicated world, and he decided, he had to make some changes in his life.

No matter how hard he tried to distinguish between you and his own world, they couldn't be fully separated , and in the end, he would have to make a sacrifice or someone had to bear the consequences later. It was inevitable.

Often times when people decided to break a habit, they would procrastinate.
There would be tomorrow, or the next day, the next week, until they wouldn't realize, weeks turned to months, months turned to years, and the expected change would never happened.

Yoongi wouldn't call tonight's event as procrastinating like before times, more like a milestone.
Just like the last supper, of when he would enjoy the last pleasure of embracing his demon, before cut it out completely from his life. Hopefully.

He took a gun from the glove compartment of his car together with a silencer, and cradling the revolver on his palm. The very weapon that took his parents life from him.
It costed him a great deal of effort and money to track it down, before he could get his hand on the weapon.
It was kept on his safe in his study room, all this time it was like the source of his fixation.
He despised the piece of weapon as well as having a strange fetish over it, until he was finally be able to use it to put six bullets onto the man who used the very same gun to murder his parents.
A twisted irony.