Chapter 40.

At first, you were confused as to why the man that wore an improper look on you previously, was now screaming so loud, like his life was depended on it

He was very tall, maybe around 6'1, and was quite built, but right now his frantic screaming mismatched with his whole appearance.

Covering his neck with his hand, blood trickling out in between his fingers.
Your gaze swifted to Yoongi, who was wiping a pen with a hanky, the way he looked at the guy was lethal.

Only when you saw the crimson stain on the cloth in his hand had you realized what was happened.
He used the pen to stab the guy's neck, it seemed.

Your scream that followed was drowned over the noise when the room suddenly turned into total chaos.

Jimin jumped up to the table, and swung his leg up kicking a guy who brandishing a knife on him.
Grabbing the knife from the guy, he struck a long slash across the neck, blood spurted onto his suit.
It was quite bizarre when you saw there was no distress on his face, instead, obvious delight pictured in his manner.
As if he finally got something to relieve his boredom.

Jungkook dodged an attack from another guy who stood near the door, holding a similar knife, narrowly missed the assault.
He then hit the guy from behind, before caught his arm, and bent the forearm into the opposite angle to the side, led the guy screaming hysterically.

On the spot near the door, Hoseok was holding a guy to the wall, his hand pressing a blade on the guy's neck.

There was another screaming from a man stood near the projector screen on the wall, where Taehyung stabbed his shoulder, he fell to the floor with another string of scream.

Seokjin shouted to Yoongi, the first time you actually saw him lost his calm that night.

"Fuck Yoongs, as if the situation isn't bad enough."

He swung around and fended off an attack from a man who was about to stab Namjoon from his back with a knife.
He bent the aggressor's arm to the opposite side, snatched the knife and stabbed it to his forearm.
Another scream ensued, adding to the mayhem.

"Just go, bring her out of here."

Continued with him shouted to the other boys,
"No killing! You heard me? Don't kill!"

Yoongi held your wrists and pulled you to walk to the door.

"Yoongs! Take this!"
Hoseok tossed a gun into his direction which he caught just in time.
"Check the chamber. It wasn't mine."

Once both of you were out in the hallway, you heard someone screamed.

"Call Yung Suk, kill him, kill him. All of you are morons! Call the medic!"

Must be the guy who got stabbed on the neck, you mused. If he was able to scream like that, it meant the wound on his neck probably wasn't bad enough.

"Walk faster."
Yoongi strode ahead of you to the directions of the elevator, you were left a few meters behind already.