Chapter 19.

The ripped painting was now stuck on the wall of his bedroom like a sore thumb

He should have asked Mrs. Kwon to remove it, but he had started this morning in a not so good mood, so he slipped out on a few unimportant matter.

Damn that Kim guy for making his morning like crap, he should have killed him since that man's first loot to his warehouse.
Even as a corpse the guy still managed to make his day even more like shit.
Yoongi felt there was no one else to be blame for the painting still hanging on his wall.

He should have rejoiced, the raid was a success after all.
But the thing that happened with you and your brother wasn't a part of his plan, and he didn't like something unexpected at the very last minute.
Planning was always became his routine before every work.
So when things went out of plan, it would throw his mood down.

He was by no means a heartless animal, he was a civilized being, but when it came to you, his rationality had vanished into thin air, he just didn't care anymore, as long as he could have you with him.
The more you resisted, the more he became captivated by you.

It had been too long since he grew this infatuated with a woman.
Not even his feeling with Estela could compare with what he felt about you, and it scared him greatly.
He couldn't quite put a finger of how to call this feeling, he didn't have the courage to tell the other boys.

So far they nodded to his action because they thought of it as a sign that he had finally moved on, and sorted out the grudge between Hoseok and him.
They were glad that Hoseok could finally join the dinner like their old times.

Yoongi observed the painting, the face and body that once dragged him into oblivion.

The first time he saw Estela at her grandfather's house, his blood rushed to the sight of her smile.

Her deep black hair and light brown eyes, slight tanned skin, a face that was like sculpted to perfection, was a literal exotic beauty, a mix between Korean bloodline from her mother, and Mexican descent from her father.
The way she carried herself, with a body that made him thought of dragging her away right at that moment.

And it was coincidental that her grandfather was more than eager to make agreement with Yoongi using her beautiful granddaughter as collateral.
A bastard child as he called it, didn't worth as much as the legitimate one.
What a wonderful example of a grandpa.

Not that the said granddaughter minded anyway.
Because with that kind of beauty, Yoongi should have known that Estela would only settle with the high standing, nothing less.

The first six months was fine to say the least.

Estela loved luxury and Yoongi had more than enough to provide for her, so there was no problem in that department.
He wouldn't hesitate to spend a fortune for her in return of her warming his bed every night.
She took the privilege to be the lady of the house, she even put her own portrait in his study and his bedroom.
He didn't mind, whatever it was he could reasonably provide, she would get.