Chapter 27.

You missed the cherry blossom festival this year

It should had been around a month ago.
Usually you would visit your favorite quaint small cafe at Yeouido Park, with Yejin and Chen.
Where you could watch the millions of pink flowers blooming and blanketed the row of trees along the pathway next to the river.

The color and the smell of spring, people visiting the festival around the island, and the mild breeze as the sign of the weather started to leave the cold winter months behind.

Your last visit was a year ago, it felt so long that you almost forgot how it felt.

The thought of how you missed it, left a bitter taste in your mouth, you didn't even realize the lone tear on the corner of your eyes dropped to your lap turned to stream instead.

You wiped your eyes furiously, didn't want to shed tears because of him.
This wasn't normal at all.

It was the second day of you being confined in your room.

You didn't know whose demand it was, because when you were awake after being drugged the other day, you were already in your room, with your lunch on the table in front of the TV, and the door being locked from outside.

Maybe it was his order, after being informed by one of the boys, of course.
That also meant you needed to brace yourself for the impending storm ahead once he comes home later.

You tried to bang on the door many times, hoping somehow you would get some super power to break the door, but of course, with no luck.
At least it did something for your pent anger, if not because your palm had to bear the result, you would be happy to keep going.

They were purposely ignoring you.

Your only chance to have a social interaction was when Mrs. Kwon brought you food, with Sejin always waiting around the door.
They always kept their silence, only answered to your questions whenever necessary.

At least you hadn't lost your sanity.

It was eight at night when you were sitting on the couch, flipping on the TV channel randomly with disinterest, when you heard the sound of the turned lock and the door being pushed open.

Hoseok walked inside, with both hands in his pocket pants.
He wore bright blue denim pants with long sleeve white shirt untucked, looking strangely casual to you.
On several occasions you saw him before, he was always in a formal attire.

This was the first time you saw him close by, and had the opportunity to observe the handsome man.

"Are you ok?"
His dark brown eyes was staring at you with concern.

In different kind of situation, you would be pleased to spend time admiring the guy, just like when you watched your favorite K-Drama actor.
But this delectable specimen also the one who drugged you, and you resented him for that.