Chapter 30.

When the jet killed its engine at the tarmac after three and a half hour flight from Macau, Yoongi sighed in relief

He had been in constant unrest during the flight, he couldn't seem to settle himself in.

Checking the Richard Mille on his wrist, it was almost eight am, definitely time for him to be at the office, but he desperately wanted to see you.

Sejin and Yun Fa, Seokjin's assistant, were waiting with the cars, with four men and one woman.

The three men being Seokjin's accountant, assistant of director, and his secretary.
He was already in full force work mode, and Yoongi was not even in the mood.

Morning traffic in Seoul could be hell, and it would be around one hour and a half before Seokjin could reach his office building, so he would rather use the time to get full briefing from his team during the trip.
The classic type of workaholic.

He imagined if he was in the same holding company with Seokjin, the elder wouldn't stop nagging at him with his recent frequent work ditching.

He had the same working style like Seokjin before, preferred to do overtime in the office instead of coming home, but it was all changed since he had you staying at his house.
After the longest time, his mansion was finally felt like home.

He probably would get an earful from Seokjin for skipping work hours today, especially after advancing their schedule in Macau, but he would rather brace his hyung than have to wait until eight pm to meet you.

Sejin brought his secretary and managing director, and he was planning to send them away as soon as possible.
Everything could wait until tomorrow.

"So Yoongi, see you tomorrow.
You're going to the office, right?"
Seokjin patted his shoulder.

"I'll just call it a day, I'm tired."

Seokjin narrowed his eyes on him.
"You haven't yet started, how do you even call it a day?"

His silence gave his hyung the unspoken answer.

Seokjin shook his head, and walked to his Maybach, while giving him admonishing glare.
"Don't make it a habit Yoongs, call Hoseok and Namjoon to cover for you."

At least his hyung didn't prolong the nagging.
"Let's go." He gestured to Sejin while made his way into the car.

"Straight to the office, Master Min?"

"No, to the house."

Sejin looked at him in surprise.
"Master Min? I thought..."

"I'm working from home today.
Jason, you call Mr. Kim, ask him about the pending construction projects with LG.
There should be only three left and we are on the finalizing phase.
I'm sure you can handle it without me.
And Soo Bin? Move all today's appointment to tomorrow."