Chapter 46.

"How did you know that I work here?"

It was the second night after Jungkook arrived in Bali, and you were able to meet him only after your work was finished, at seven in the evening.
Both of you were sitting at the sofa inside his suite room, relishing a bottle of your favorite soju from Seoul.

He drew a long sigh and gave you a hesitant look.

"I asked Yun Fa, Seokjin's assistant. You know him ... the one-"

"I know him. He was the one who arranged my itinerary."

"He told me that you went to Kuala Lumpur. The rest of it, well, lets just say I have some connection with people who have information."

It wasn't that you weren't happy to see Jungkook.
However, if Jungkook could find you quite easily, that meant Yoongi would be able to do it too.
It was very risky.

"Jungkook ... you shouldn't have come.
What if Yoongi get suspicious?"

He poured the soju into a glass with ice cubes, and pushed the glass to your side.
It was your fourth shot, and the alcohol started to kick in.

"That's the thing, I ... well ... We have a feeling that Yoongi hyung has moved on from you."

You looked at him in surprise, didn't really see that coming.

"What do you mean?"

"He never mentions about you in front of us, not even asking about you to Seokjin hyung.
All he does is working all the time.
When he's at home, he will have dinner with Taehyung, then he will bury himself in his study or watching some movies.
He even keeps a regular sleep and wake up schedule."

You frowned, didn't understand even one bit.
"How can you tell that he has moved on based on what he does like that? I.. I don't understand."

"When Estella went away, he locked himself up in the piano room, but he didn't play any song. He drank a lot, until he passed out several times. We were so worried, especially because he refused to treat the suture on his chest. He rejected the idea of going out from the house. Taehyung and Seokjin hyung almost dragged him to the rehab. Although it was terrible, but he recovered after two weeks. This time, he goes on with his life pretty normally."

He took a gulp of his soju, and held the glass while twisting it in his hand.

"At first we were confused, of course.
He looked pretty devastated the first day he knew that you were gone.
But once he came to the office and started to work, everything went so normal, we wondered if he had a switch or something in his mind, you know, the one that you just need to press the button and every memory will be instantly deleted.
That's just impressive."

There was a strange feeling in your heart to hear that.
As much as you were relieved for him, but you couldn't help to feel disappointed knowing that you didn't mean that much to him, compared to Estela.