Chapter 28.

As promised, Hoseok came to your room and took you out for breakfast with the boys in the dining room

You weren't in the mood for breakfast, but you would do anything to get out from the bedroom.

You sat hunched on your seat, fiddled the bread on your fingers, not the slight interest with the thing.
You should at least being grateful, if it weren't for him, you probably would still be locked inside the room.

But you couldn't find your appetite, with so many emotions built inside you.
You wanted to cry, to trash around, wanted to scream, throw things to someone, anyone.

It had been three months since Yoongi took away your freedom, and you felt like that wasn't the only thing he snatched from you.

The things that were your routines before, ones that made you wake up in the morning with a purpose, the acknowledgment from people around you.
Living in the mansion with all the luxury he could offer, yet you couldn't find your meaning in your daily life.

You were like a pet, a cute dog that was adored by the owner, but would be left behind at home whenever the hooman have to chase their own life purpose everyday.
You would lie around, watching as life went by around you, waiting for your hooman to finally home and pat your head.

Like your existence was only a sheer solace for whenever Yoongi needed you.

You were mentally really tired, nearing desperation.

Hoseok sat in front of you, next to Jimin and Jungkook, while Taehyung sat next to you.

You threw a dirty side look to Taehyung, who sat with seemingly indifferent manner, as if nothing happened to you for the past days.
You expected at least a little compassion from him, but no, he didn't even come to you while you were locked in the bedroom.

"You had fun lately, Taehyung?"
You gave him a cynical look while half whispering to him.

"I've been quite busy the past week."
His eyes didn't quite meet yours, too focused on his plate.

"Sure. So busy you didn't even have time to at least check on me."
Your accusing tone finally made him looked up and stared at you.

He leaned to the side, looking at your eyes with a weary look, speaking in a small voice.

"I'm sorry Yuri, but I can't do anything.
Not when my cousin and my brother implicated inside the situation."

"You could at least pay me a visit, I was expecting you.
Didn't Mrs. Kwon tell you that I was looking for you?"

"She did. But like I said, I didn't want to complicate the situation.
Do you think I couldn't guess what was in your mind when you wanted me to visit you?"

He got a point.

You knew it was unfair to force him to take side between you and his brother.
But still, it was kind of hurt for you to think that he didn't even care.