Chapter 61.

Your stomach still churned even after you emptied the content, you didn't have anything to spit out anymore

Your stomach still churned even after you emptied the content, you didn't have anything to spit out anymore. The Russian man's voice kept replaying in your mind, you tried to convince yourself, this was happening in a movie, not in real life. It wasn't appealing to go back, but you knew that it was inevitable.

There was the sound of main door to the washroom opening, and the clack of heels against the marbled floor, walking closer to your direction, before you heard the sound of cubicle door next to you being opened then closed.
Pulling a bunch of tissue, you tried to muffle a sob, your chest was hurt because of the scattered emotion. You were grateful of the enclosed space between cubicles, the thick walls provided adequate privacy.

It was probably better if you didn't join the dinner, but would you be ok if you knew that the woman was there too while Yoongi left you at home?

No, that certainly wouldn't do for you.

Fixing your dress, you gathered yourself before pushed the door open, while rummaged through your bag looking for breath mint you usually put inside. You were standing in front of the mirror holding BB cushion on your hand, when the woman that had been in your mind for the past hour walked out from the cubicle and stood two sinks away from you.

It was silent for a moment, you tried to ignore her presence by focusing on fixing your make up, when she finally spoke to you.

"Funny how you will marry a man like him in a week, but you threw up just by looking at innards of some animal."
She turned her head to gaze at you while smiling, but the twinkle never reached her eyes.

"I don't think it's your concern."
Snapped close the powder case, you had to control yourself and not letting her to get to you. Your nausea was diminished, replaced by a feeling of hostility towards the woman.

"It's just a friendly advice, I was in your position anyway, also in his bed for quite a while."
She let out a stifled laugh that sounded mocking and you knew that she intentionally wanted to tick you off.

"True, but you weren't the one he will marry in the end."
There was a satisfaction to see how her countenance changed right away, there was a malicious glint in her eyes.

"How naive if you actually believe he will not stray even after he marry you."
She moved forward, applying blood red lipstick on her lips, hollowing her cheeks, letting out a pop while smirked at you.

You watched her stashed the tube into her bag, while trying to make up something for a grand retaliation.

"South Korea criminal world is tame compared to Russia, but guys like them, their quality will be the same. Just because he marries you, doesn't mean he will be a good loyal family dog. A lion will always be a lion in nature."

If you heard that back when he was still holding you captive, her words would definitely affected how you saw Yoongi.
But listening to her now, a week before you wed the man, part of you were ready with the consequences. You made your decision, and you refused to entertain her attempt to taunt you.
She was beautiful, but her words and her character were completely the opposite.