Chapter 68.

"Yuri, this way!"

"Yuri, this way!"

Chen's excited voice guided you to the corner of the swimming pool, where he and Yejin were seating on the L-shaped cushioned bench under the pergola, next to a table where two tall glasses of drinks in pink and green color decorated with sliced of pineapple and watermelon on its rim.

She was looking at her phone, sported a sky blue long sleeves wrap dress, completed with sunglasses and matching heels, looking out of place. Chen looked casually normal with a navy hoodie and dark jeans, and somewhat clueless attitude like usual.

"Isn't it too cold to hang around outdoor? It's cloudy, and it's freezing."
You were grateful you brought your coat with you, otherwise the pullover you wore wouldn't be enough.

"Honey, do you know what day is it?"
She took of her shades, threw a magazine haphazardly on the other side of the couch, then lifted up the pink drink and took a sip.

"Sunday, right?"
You furrowed your brows.

"You don't remember my family, correction, my mom's schedule every sunday morning?"

Right...you almost forgot.

You spent most of your high school sunday in Yejin's house, and it had been a routine for her mother, that her family to attend Sunday mass at the nearby church, went home, and then she would shoo them out of the house for two hours because for her, Sunday was a thorough cleaning day.
It was a sacred routine, which she hired additional four cleaning staff specially for the job, where an overlooked dusty corner was an unforgivable sin.

The rest of their family would usually took you out for breakfast together somewhere downtown Seoul, before coming back home to have 'family dessert time' after house cleaning was done.

So this was Yejin's devout fashion style, apparently. Although you were wondering if the pastor could really focus at the ceremony looking at Yejin's pretty low neckline showing off her plump cleavage, because Yejin's mum always occupied the first row in front of the altar.

You took a seat on the other side of the bench, while taking of your flats.
"So, how was it? Did you get, ... did you retrieve it?"

Yejin made a gesture with her finger, silently asked you to hold your question.

There was a young maid brought a tray with a plate of food and two tall glasses of iced drink, most likely it was tea, looking at the amber orange color.

"This is sunday snack everyone, please don't hesitate, serve yourself."
Yejin took a piece of the pale whitish stuff on the white china, dipped it in sauce next to it.

"What is this?"
Chen bent forward while sniffed, tried to get a good look on the foreign looking stuff.

"It's Tempeh. My mother just came back from Bali three days ago, and brought a whole luggage of this stuff, said that this is the new trend of 'owr-gann-nic' lifestyle that her yoga instructor at the hotel mentioned."
She made a whimsical gesture with her hand holding the tempeh and dipped it into the other kind of sauce, imitating the way her mom talking.