Chapter 72.

For as long as he could remember, Yoongi had always realized he was never a patient man, a trait that he inherited from his father

Some said that result wasn't mattered, it was more important to enjoy the passing minutes of life, to pause and take time to appreciate the journey with senses.

However, in so many instances, he begged to differ.
As much as he knew he should be grateful for all the thing he was blessed with, but time was the essence of his life, something one could never get back, so for him, it was the result that matter most.

He hasn't even come down from the high of having you in bed last night, not yet enjoying exclusive time with you, but of course - again, the universe wouldn't let him to have his time of day.

There were so many things needed to have it done, work and Seokjin's wrath among other things, but this one couldn't wait.
It was imperative for him to make sure he wouldn't repeat the same mistake.
Although you might dislike what he was about to do if you knew, but he had no choice this time.
He needed an answer, a validation of his decision.

Sitting inside the big living room, he had to acknowledge, the woman indeed had some style - expensive style, but it was aesthetically tasteful , nonetheless. She was one to splurge with exorbitant importunity given any room to maneuver, and this place definitely justified the price tag.
Seemed like Razinkov was quite generous to her, or maybe Seung Hyun provided everything for her, he felt somewhat offended that he missed the details about her connection with his number one enemy, not to mention her relationship with the guy was already started when she was still with him.
But he had Angela too at the time, so he could say it was even between him and her in that matter.

It finally made sense why Seung Hyun seemed to try chivying him in every turn, it wasn't about the business, it was personal for him.

He had to praise Estela for that, her charm really could blind some men to do just about everything for her. Only that Seung Hyun was no match to Razinkov when it comes to power and Vladivostok wasn't his battleground, he wouldn't dare to take her from the mob's grasp, so in the end she had to wait for the right time.
It would be a different story had the man was born into Jeremy's family and hold the right over Hangseng group, he would have declared war on Razinkov and him a long time ago.

It was hard for a normal man with normal sexual appetite to resist her charm surely, talking from his first hand experience.
Her charm was singular, not many latina korean mix he knew, let alone with the kind of beauty.
Even when memory of her didn't serve him a pleasant one, he would have to admit, there was some time in his past when she became the reason of him woke up every morning with pure bliss.

Observing her house in general assessment, the massive contemporary designed structure came with plenty of space, located at the newly developed suburban district north Seoul.
The blue-grey Carrara marble adorned the floor with pretty light grey vein pattern. The rich marine blue color of hand woven Persian rug under the long coffee table with Van Gogh granite top was facing the 65" inch QLED Samsung TV,- not the most advance, but its picture quality and viewing angle would still deliver.