Chapter 73.

"Can you help me with the veil, Unnie?"

The smooth thin material was too long.
You had the gown to be altered a week before the wedding, removing one layer of the flange skirt, and chose a floor length veil to match with the wedding dress.

It looked stunning on the screen that Taehyung showed you from his mobile phone, the one when Yoongi lifted the veil and gave you the kiss, after he uttered his vow and slipped the diamond ring onto your finger.
If amateur pictures could look that beautiful, you imagined how spectacular the ones pulled from the photographer's profesional camera would be. At least your predicament with the gown was paid off.

Only after one a half hour of standing, walking around and greeting the guests while nearly tripped on the sheer fabric several times when you moved around, you started to regret your choice.
It was dragging on the floor, although you had Yoongi's arm to keep you on balance everytime, but you couldn't hold onto him forever like an old grandma, he had so many people to greet, and you needed your own breather.

"You look beautiful, Yuri-ya."
Mrs. Kwon's hands worked expertly on removing the veil, plucking lots of black hairpins, before setting your hair back into a tidy chignon updo, slipping two pearl flower crystal comb hairpin as a final touch. You hair was dyed in deep chestnut shade, it looked perfectly matched with your make up.

"It's because of your amazing work, as usual."
You turned your shoulder a little to get a view of the hairstyle, sighing in satisfaction. You could always rely on Mrs. Kwon when it came to your make up and hairstyling. You swore any other stylist wouldn't match with her work and your current standard of perfection.

"Pregnancy glow. I didn't believe it before, but now looking at you, I must say it's true. Maybe because you conceive a girl."
She observed the bump on your belly, it was more prominent now, the special cutting on the waist was designed to hide it without much success. Not that was mattered though, you didn't want to think the pregnancy as something illicit.

Standing up, you smoothed the length of the dress, tracing your fingers along the rows of crystals lining the hemline, thinking of the hours they needed to finish a stunning gown like this.

Closing your eyes, you inhaled a deep breath, trying to relieve your erratic nerve. It wasn't difficult with the kunbere this morning, only your family, the boys and their close relatives were present, it was beautiful and intimate.

However, the gala dinner was another different story.
When you said to Yoongi that you wanted a small and simple party, he had agreed.
But one name went to the next, it was like a domino effect. He invited a certain business colleague, it would be subtly offensive not to invite the other person in the same circle or the group affiliated to them, and news of his wedding spread like wildfire especially after the incident of annulment, it was impossible to keep the guest list finite.
People were curious to see the woman who successfully made her way to get the BTS CEO to shed his eligible bachelor status.