Chapter 64.

You had never felt so tired like this before, the feeling like a heavy weight was put on you, you could hardly open your eyes

It was like it refused to do what you wanted, no matter how many times you tried to lift up the lids.

There were voices.

Someone talking with intermittent intervals in between his words, with a woman's voice talking to someone, mentioning something about finding the right spot and needle.

Vaguely you heard the conversation, a male voice, he sounded pretty upset.

"No ... I'm not having it. Tell them that..."

The voice was drowning overlapped with rustling sound and you could feel a tug to your hand.

" ... draft for press release, ... I don't want her name ... incident to be published, ...I swear to god, I'll bring them down, ... all of them..."

There was a painful sting on your arm, you wanted to scream, but no words could be spoken, your eyes weren't in sync with your brain.
God, you so wanted to be awake, but something was holding you back.

Why was it so hard to open your eyes?

Where were you?

All of the voices and sound faded then completely disappeared, before you finally gave up and succumbed to another deep sleep, the feeling was satisfying to your eyes and your body.

When you were finally able to crack your eyes open later, you squinted to block bright gleam from the bulb on the ceiling, the view surrounding gradually cleared from the haze, revealing the white walls, and green pastel colored blanket draped over you.

Blinking your eyes weakly, you could sense someone was in the room with you, you heard footsteps before you saw her face.

"You're awake, thank god, ... finally."
It was Mariko, who now leaned over and rubbing your shoulder.

"How do you feel? Do you want ... water?"
She gently helped you to sit back on the a pillow, fixing the blanket to cover your hip to your legs.

Nodded to her languidly, you glanced around the room, trying to pull back your memory.
You were in hospital, but you didn't understand why.

"Ayumi, ..... and ... Yujun oppa, where are they?"
You almost couldn't recognize your own voice, your throat was like being scoured with sandpaper.

Mariko poured a glass of water, you could see dark circle under her eyes, she looked tired. But she smiled when you mentioned your brother.

"He went out to buy some chikin, Ayumi has been craving that food lately. They will be back soon. He can stop worrying now that you are awake and okay. Here, have a small sip first."
She held the mug to your lips, the cool feeling when the water refreshed your lips and mouth, made you almost gulp the whole glass down.