Chapter 20.

Following two months having lived with Yoongi, you could say that you finally came to terms with your new life

Following two months having lived with Yoongi, you could say that you finally came to terms with your new life. Not fully accepting the circumstance as it was, of course, but you started to get use to it.

He wasn't so bad after all. Aside from locked you up in the mansion, he had never really hurt you.
In the beginning of the second month, he even loosened some of his restrictions. You could wander around the building and vicinity, used the gym, jogged around the house in the morning, and used the swimming pool, albeit with supervision the whole time.

There would always be guards patroling, and Sejin would keep you in check with the schedule for you to comply, usually no more than two hours everyday to be outside the mansion.

But it was definitely better than the absolute confinement inside the building. You had learned to appreciate whatever little freedom that gradually came to you.

His leniency almost made you felt like a free man, except for the phone.
He still didn't give you access for internet or call to use privately, unless you were with him, he would give his phone for you to surf the web, but strictly no social media.

You couldn't remember when was the last time you mingled in a crowd of people, at the mall or your favorite coffee shop.
He canceled the visit to your apartment, and asked Sejin to retrieve your documents instead. You practically said goodbye to your apartment and its interior thereafter.

Other than the solitary life, you supposed some of the things in this new life could be considered normal.
He usually took you out for dinner or shopping once biweekly, and let you chose the place among several options that he decided before, some of them were restaurants or upscale boutiques owned by their group of companies.

Since the night you met with your brother in the hangar, he required you to sit with him for breakfast everyday. You had to be ready and presentable in the dining room at eight sharp.
You would sit with him and Taehyung, the other boys sometimes joined whenever they skipped breakfast before coming to the mansion.

Among the six of them, you were most comfortable to talk with Taehyung, partly because of his friendly and carefree attitude, other reason being he stayed with you at the mansion, so you would meet him almost everyday.

He had work as well, but his schedule was more flexible than Yoongi.
Jungkook and Jimin came to the mansion every other day, so you were quite familiar with their presence.
You hardly met with Seokjin, Hoseok or Namjoon, other than a handful of times they joined breakfast after group training.

You weren't particularly fond of having breakfast, you were more a fan of hearty lunch, but you wouldn't dare to defy him, afraid that he would change his mind about loosening the rules.

Just like this morning, you sat next to him, with Taehyung sit in front of you.

Since he arrived at the dining room, he had been pacing around in front of the window wall, talking on his phone the whole time, his food left untouched.