Ch 12: Training

Setting: Battle Center

N: Everyone was in the surveillance room watching the first fight begin. It was Todoroki vs Kaminari. Both were in separate rooms on separate floors, one of them has to find the other's location.

Mr. Aizawa: "Remember, your goal is to either immobilize or get your opponent to surrender. No serious damage." He said through the microphone.

Kaminari: "Got it." He said through his earpiece.

Todoroki: "Understood."

N: Both were on the move, Todoroki was walking down the hall while Kaminari was running down one of the hallways with a grin on his face and his body was covered in electricity. Todoroki stopped in his tracks then he touched the wall beside him and he covered the floor he was on in ice. Kaminari suddenly felt cold then he could see his breath. He turned around and saw ice moving across the walls then his feet were stuck to the floor.

Kaminari: "What?! Aww come on! Dang it!" He said as he tried to pull his legs free.

Deku: "Woah, he got him."

Sero: "It was over in a second. I know we can't hear what their saying, but looks to me like Kaminari might be losing it." He said as he watched Kaminari struggling to get free.

Jiro: "Your not wrong there. But Todoroki could of held back a little." She said as she watched Todoroki walk through the hallway.

Aika: "Todoroki merely changed the level of the playing field." She said as she was leaning against the wall with her arms crossed.

N: Everyone turned around to look at Aika, and everyone showed the same confused expression.

Aika: "Mr. Aizawa said to find a way to immobilize your opponent and that's what Todoroki did. He found a way to stop Kaminari in his tracks without causing severe damage to him and the building. That's something we all need to look for, look for the advantage point. Find things that you can use to your advantage against your opponent. Even the smallest things or ideas can be useful." She explained as she looked up at the monitors.

Iida: "I see, I think I understand what your saying Amari. Your saying that anything around us or our opponent can be used as a weapon or a trap. Like when Todoroki froze the wall beside him, he made his ice expand throughout the building. Causing Kaminari to be stuck to the floor. He used the same technique when we were separated into hero and villain teams." He said as he chopped the air with both hands.

N: Aika looked at her classmates then she looked back at the monitors. Tokoyami looked back at the monitors but he looked back at Aika for a moment. Afterwards, the fights continued on from there. Soon almost everyone got their chances, the only teams that remained was Yaoyorozu vs Shoji, Tokoyami vs Kirishima and Aika vs Mineta and Bakugou.

Uraraka: "So Amari have you decided who's fighting you first?" She asked as she stood beside her.

N: Aika crossed her leg over the other and looked at Uraraka, then looked back at the monitors.

Aika: "I'll be fighting Mineta first. He'll be easier and faster to immobilize."

Uraraka: "Huh, that's a good point. Mineta's a creepy little perv, but yeah he should be easy to beat. But aren't you worried? I mean to go against Bakugou?" She asked as she looked at Bakugou who was talking to Kirishima.

N: Aika looked at Bakugou then closed her eyes and chuckled. Uraraka gave a surprised expression because that wasn't what she was expecting to hear.

Aika: "No. He's short tempered, and he has to much pride in himself. And if anything can set him off then...I should have no problem beating him." She gave Uraraka a small smile then looked back at Bakugou.