Ch 23: The Mall

Setting: The Bus

N: Lea and the others were talking and taking selfie's with each other while Aika was just watching them take selfie's. Aika was feeling hungry so she reached under her seat and grabbed the bag with the food inside. She pulled out the muffin and set the bag by her feet.

Aika: "Mm, blueberry."

N: Aika took another bite out of the muffin then looked at Tokoyami who still seemed to be asleep. She smiled and put the muffin in the bag then she turned to lay on her side in her chair and continued to stare at the boy beside her. Her smile lasted for a bit then her smile was gone, and she pushed a strand of her hair back.

Aika: 'Whatever this feeling is, I'm not sure if I want it to go away. I can't understand why it's with him but,...maybe there is a reason to this feeling I feel towards him. I can't help but stare, he looks so peaceful in this state.'

N: Aika stared at Tokoyami for a while then she began to study his whole body in the light beaming through the window. She closed her eyes for a bit then looked up at him, then there was the sound of tires stopping. Yuri and Fuji rushed off the bus and the others went after them but Aika looked at them run off the bus then she looked back at Tokoyami. She looked down at his hand and looked back at him she was about to touch his hand hoping that he wouldn't wake up.

Tokoyami: "Is there something that interests you?"

Aika: "GAAAH!" She yelled leaning against the side of the chair with her hand on the head of the chair and the other on her chest.

N: Tokoyami smiled and opened his eyes and looked at Aika with his head still resting on his hand. Aika's face turned bright red and she started to sweat a little.

Aika: "I-uh, um..I thought you were asleep and I was about to wake you! But clearly your awake now! That's good I guess!" She said getting out of her seat in a rush.

Tokoyami: "Actually I wasn't asleep at all. I was awake the whole time." He said as he sat up straight.

Aika: "Huh? Eh?" She said with a blank expression.

Tokoyami: "I was awake. But I did feel like I was being watched, I just didn't know who was watching me. But now I know."

Aika: "Okay first of all, if you felt like you were being watched say something sooner! And second, I wasn't watching you! I was..looking out your window for a bit cause I was bored." She said with her face turning red as she gestured to the window.

Tokoyami: "Oh, sorry my mistake."

Aika: "It's fine you just got that feeling, and it's normal." She said shrugging her shoulders.

Tokoyami: "Right. Well then shall we go?" He asked standing up from his seat.

N: Aika nodded her head and let Tokoyami pass then she slapped her forehead and groaned. She kneeled down and grabbed the bag and walked out of the bus. Tokoyami waited by the doors for Aika she looked at him and gave a small smile then walked pass him.

Lea: "Come on guy's! I don't know how long I can hold her." She said struggling to hold Yuri from running into the street.

Yuri: "Come on already! I wanna go to my favorite store in the mall!"

Aika: "Yuri, if you keep acting like this I'm gonna use my quirk." She said looking straight ahead crossing her arms.

Ruki: "Come on guy's." He said with a little laugh as he walked ahead.

N: Tokoyami walked up behind the girls about to stand next to Aika but Fuji put his arm on Tokoyami's shoulder.

Fuji: "Hey, no hard feelings right?" He asked with a smile placing his other hand on his waist.