Ch 11: Pairings

Setting: Cafeteria
N: Everyone was finishing up their meals then the bell rang and everyone got up from the table to throw away their trash. But Tokoyami continued to clutch onto his jacket because his stomach was still feeling weird.

[Tokoyami's POV]
What is going on? There's that feeling again. My god what is it?! And why did she do that to me earlier? She's a strange one, but she's also kind hearted. I just can't help but wonder if she's still trying to hide something. It feels like she is trying to hide something but I don't know what. I should probably let it go for now until I figure out what I'm feeling.

N: They all made it back to the classroom and went to their seats. Aika took out her note book and started to draw again. She looked up to see Tokoyami coming, and he was still clutching onto his uniform. She put her pencil down and closed the book and sat up straight.

Aika: "Are you alright Tokoyami?" She asked with a concerning look.

N: Tokoyami picked his head up and looked at Aika and he began to blush.

Tokoyami: "Oh yes. I'm fine." He said as he let go of his uniform.

Aika: "Are you sure? Do you have a stomachache?" She asked raising a brow.

Tokoyami: "No. No, it's not a stomachache. It's nothing." He said as he pulled his chair out.

N: Tokoyami sat down but Aika continued to stare at him with a concerning and confused look on her face. Then Mr. Aizawa told everyone to get changed into their costumes and head out to the bus. Everyone went to the locker rooms and got changed but Aika just put on her P.E clothes. She finished getting dressed before anyone else so she just went outside to wait for everyone else. But when she was alone she looked at her clothes and raised a brow.

Echo-Shade: "What's wrong?" He asked as he appeared beside her.

Aika: "This isn't really my color." She said giving him a bored stare while holding onto her shirt.

Echo-Shade: "I agree. Maybe something darker?" He said giving her a smile.

Aika: "You read my mind. I was thinking more along the lines of...black." She said giving him a grin.

N: Echo-Shade nodded his head and moved a few inches away from her. Then Aika raised her hand a little and closed her eyes then her hair started to float up again. She placed her hand on her chest then her whole uniform turned black and white. She opened her eyes and her hair fell behind her she looked at her clothes and smiled.

Echo-Shade: "Now that's more your style." He said crossing his arms.

Aika: "Now there's something we can agree on." She said as she placed her hand on her waist.

N: Aika leaned against the bus with her arms crossed and her eyes closed.

Echo-Shade: "I'm surprised you still have that on." He said as he pointed at the butterfly.

N: Aika opened her eyes and put her hand on the butterfly. She looked away with a mad look on her face, then she started to blush.

Aika: "It's not a big deal. I..kinda like it like this." She said crossing her arms.

N: Echo-Shade grinned at her then he began to snicker. Aika turned her head at him and growled.

Aika: "What's so funny?!" She said giving him a glare.

Echo-Shade: "Oh nothing. It's just you took out the rest of the butterflies in your hair, but when Tokoyami put that one in your hair, you didn't seem to mind. And you certainly didn't mind him helping you take them out either."
He said crossing his arms with a smile.