Ch 14: Suppressing a Dark Power

Setting: Battle Center
N: Aika and Mineta were on their way to their assigned building to begin their match. Aika just had a serious concentrated expression on her face while Mineta walked behind Aika with a goofy smile as he looked at her butt. Aika felt like she was being watched and she knew it was Mineta. She let out a low growl and turned around and picked Mineta up by his shirt. She balled her other hand into a fist but she didn't raise it.

Mineta: "Sorry! Sorry! Sorry! Sorry! Sorry! Sorry!!" He said as he put his hands up to protect his face.

N: Aika just growled again then she let out a sigh.

Aika: "You really are a horny pervert. I'm actually looking forward to beating you into the ground."

N: Mineta started to whimper then he just gave a nervous smile.

Mineta: "Hehe, uh look, I was just joking Amari come on. Don't you make jokes?"

Aika: "I don't make jokes, in the middle of class or during a task. And jokes are things that are told, jokes aren't little sick perverts like you looking at a girl and their ass! Now if you pull that stunt again I'll hurt you where it'll hurt most." She said as she gave Mineta a threatening look.

N: Mineta started to sweat and he was scared out of his mind. Aika let go of his shirt and then his eyes widened, he fell on his back as he hit the floor. Mineta rubbed his back then let out a sigh of relief. He got off the floor and saw Aika already a few feet ahead.

Mineta: "Hey wait up!" He called out as he ran to catch up with her.

- Back to the surveillance room -

N: Everyone was waiting for Aika and Mineta to get into position while Mr. Aizawa was passed out in his sleeping bag. Tokoyami was standing in a corner trying to clear his head. But as he tried to focus on clearing his head all that came to mind was Aika. He started to feel frustrated but at the same time a shade of pink started to show up on his face. Then he just shook his head and put his foot behind him against the wall.

Kirishima: "Hey man." He said with a smile.

Tokoyami: "Oh! Oh, Kirishima." He said as he relaxed for a second.

Kirishima: "Sorry man, didn't mean to scare ya. I just wanted to let you know that the little stunt you pulled might of actually payed off."

Tokoyami: "It's alright, I just got a little distracted for a bit and- wait? What do you mean 'stunt'? What stunt?" He asked as he stood up straight.

Kirishima: "You know how you came at me with those attacks. Nice job, I think you actually might of shown off to Amari just enough to get her attention." He said as he crossed his arm's.

N: Tokoyami's face turned a bright red as he jumped up and turned to face Kirishima.

Tokoyami: "What?! I wasn't..! I mean I didn't..! Why would you-?!"

Kirishima: "Whoa, whoa! Calm down, I thought that's what you wanted? You know to impress her? Because to me and the guy's that's what it looked like." He said as he gave him a grin and placed his hand on his shoulder.

Tokoyami: "Ughh. Tell me you didn't tell all the guy's in our class?" He asked with his eyes shut as he grabbed the top of his beak between his eyes.

N: Kirishima smiled as he started to sweat a little.

Kirishima: "Uhh, hehe. Yeah..about that, umm."

Tokoyami: "KIRISHIMA!" He whispered in an angry tone.

Kirishima: "I'm sorry! But it wasn't just me, Kaminari told most of them!" He whispered back as he gestured to Kaminari.