One-Shot: ☁️Nightmares☁️

N: Aika was in her old house tossing and turning in her room when she finally woke up in a cold sweat. She looked over her shoulder to see that she was alone, until her bedroom door opened and Hiroto was standing in the doorway drinking a bottle of water.

Aika: "Oh, I thought you left."

Hiroto: "I just went to the bathroom. Why do you look all sweaty?"

Aika: "I had a nightmare." She said getting up. She went over to him and hugged him tightly as she started to smile. "I'm glad you're here."

...

Hiroto: "Grow up Aika."

Aika: ... "What?"

Hiroto: "You're making this into a big deal when it's not. You had a bad dream, so what? Everyone has bad dreams. Come on get off me." He said pushing her away.

N: He went to grab his shoes by her bed and put them on. Aika stood there looking upset as she held both her arms.

Aika: "You're just gonna leave? It's three in the morning."

Hiroto: "So? Aika it's not a big deal, so stop turning everything into a big deal."

Aika: .... "I-I just wanted you to stay with me until I fell back asleep. In case...I have another nightmare."

N: Hiroto grabbed his jacket and put it on then grabbed his car keys and phone. He walked right past her and she looked back at him.

Aika: "Hiro?"

Hiroto: "Aika, what do you want me to say?! You had a nightmare okay so what! If you're still scared then leave the lights on or something. And while you're at it, take a shower. I don't want a girlfriend who stinks because she sweats in her sleep from nightmares." He said before closing the door behind him.

N: Aika stood alone and she began to cry when Echo appeared to comfort her. He lead her back into bed and put the blanket over her. Aika cried more when she heard the sound of Hiroto's car pulling out of the driveway. Echo-Shade glared out the window then laid beside Aika. And she put her arm around him and hugged him.

Echo-Shade: "It's okay Aika."

Aika: *Sniff* "I just wanted him to stay with me." She said before crying again.

...

N: Aika was in her dorm room tossing and turning then she jumped up panting, in a cold sweat. She wiped her forehead and looked at her nightstand and grabbed her phone she started to massage someone but then she noticed the time, and that it was two thirty in the morning. Aika just shook her head and put her phone down. She laid back down and her eyes got a little watery. Some time had passed then there was a light knock on the door.

Aika: "Who is it?"

Tokoyami: "It's me."

N: Aika sat up quickly and wiped her eyes and pulled the bottom of her shirt and opened the door.

Aika: "What're you doing here?"

Tokoyami: "My phone got an alarm when it showed you trying to message me but nothing showed up. I did message you back asking if you were alright but you didn't respond."

Aika: "Oh my phone's on silent. Sorry for waking you, I just.... I had a nightmare is all."

Tokoyami: "Are you alright?"