Ch 2: A Girl & Her Shadow

(Sry it took me awhile, I've been busy with some things. And I've been thinking of how I want the story to turn out. Enjoy this chapter, btw this is how I kinda think Aika should look like but with the outfit I mentioned in the first chapter. I'll try to make some free time to work on this though.)
Setting: front of the school
[Aika's POV]: Earlier that day
"Hmm. Class 1-A huh? Well it can't be any worse than my old classroom at my old school." She said as she reaches into her pocket and pulls out her phone and sees some new messages from one of her oldest friends.

Lea: Good luck on ur first day! Ur gonna do great, show em wht u got Aika!

She lets out a sigh. "Let's get this over with." I put my phone in my bag and walked into the school. Right when I walked in, there were people staring at me because of what I had on.

N: She gave them a glare, and they all looked away and whispered.

Girl student: "What does she have on?"

Other Girl student: "Doesn't she have her own uniform?"

Guy student: "Does she even go here? Or is she lost? Hahaha." The guy laughed quietly, but Aika herd him laughing and what they all said. She gave the three of them an angry look. They all turned pale and ran away.

"Don't let them get to you Aika. Their just a couple of arrogant children." A reassuring voice told her.

Aika: "Yeah I know. I'll try not to hurt anyone if they make me mad. But I can't make any promises." She told the voice. I then walked to my classroom and stood by the door and knocked.

Aizawa: "Come in."

I went in to see people already in their seats Mr. Aizawa got out of a sleeping bag and introduced me to the class. So this is my class? And these are my classmates? I thought to myself.

N: People continued to stare at her, she looked around to study her classmates. And she just gave them all a glare. They all turned a little pale like those other students.

Aizawa: "Go ahead and sit over there, behind Tokoyami." He said as he pointed to the empty seat.

Tokoyami? I thought as I looked to where he was pointing. Him? Hmm..judging by his state of character he doesn't seem like he can be much of a bother. Although looks can be deceiving.  I thought to myself as I gave him a nod. I walked to the seat and as I passed by I herd them all whispering very clearly. I don't want to start my day off with a fight or an argument, if their gonna talk about me they need to at least learn how to whisper. She thought. He seems to be one of the quiet ones, I'm surprised he's not whispering along with the others even a little bit. As I got closer to my seat I realized he began to stare at me but he just seemed to be looking at my outfit. Oh god, he better not be a pervert. Then when I saw his eyes meet with mine out of the corner of my eye, I realized how red the color of his eyes were. She thought, as she put a strand of hair behind her ear. Did his face turn light red? She thought as she also noticed how fast he closed his eyes. Ok? That was weird. I thought as I reached my seat.
(Sry but I'm gonna stop there so I can proceed to the present part of the story:)
Narrator: It was nearly the end of class and everyone was talking amongst themselves asking each other what they were having for lunch, and if they were going to sit with each other for lunch. But no one talked to Aika, she just sat in her seat listening to music while reading a book. Then Deku took notice of Aika so he gathered enough courage to go talk to her. Soon everyone else walked up to Aika's desk with Deku.

Deku: "Hello." He said.

Narrator: Aika then saw everyone gather around her desk. And she saw Deku's mouth moving but she couldn't hear him over her music. She took out one of her earphones and looked at Deku.