Ch 17: A Little Shove

Setting: Outside: By the bus

N: Aika and Tokoyami were still waiting for everyone else, and Tokoyami continued to look at the butterfly in Aika's hair. As Aika was about to tell him he's still staring he looked away and walked to the side of the bus. Tokoyami stood against the bus with his eyes closed, Aika watched him for a second then stood a few feet beside him.

-With the others-

N: Everyone was talking about each other's training and Kaminari and Sero were still making jokes about Aika and Bakugou's little fight. And Deku filled Mineta in on everything that happened when he was unconscious.

Mineta: "I still can't believe I missed out on their fight in the surveillance room." He said as he balled his hands into fists.

Deku: "Mineta you were unconscious, and I think it was a good thing that you weren't there. It was intense for everyone, Amari's quirk is so powerful. And we still know very little about it." He said looking down at his friend.

Uraraka: "Deku's right. Even I was scared, Amari's a little scary." She said while rubbing the back of her neck.

Mineta: "You don't have to tell me twice. So where did Amari go?"

Deku: "Hmm I don't know. But you saw Tokoyami follow her didn't you?"

Mineta: "Yeah I did so what's that about?"

Uraraka: "Me and the girls think that Tokoyami might have a crush on Amari." She said with a grin.

Mineta: "What?! No way! That birdbrain actually has the hots for that scary hot dark beauty?!" He asked as he started to drool a bit.

Uraraka: "Well that's what we think. Right Deku?"

Deku: "Well I'm not sure, Tokoyami's not sure either. He said he doesn't know her well enough to think it's a crush."

Mineta: "Well crush or not, she's a little out of his league." He said placing his hands behind his head as he smiled.

Uraraka: "No he's not! She just might be the perfect girl for him! If anyone's out of anyone's league Mineta it's you! She's way out of your league. And reach." She said with a grin.

Mineta: "Hey! You don't know that! I may have been unconscious Uraraka but I swear, I felt her hand touch my cheek. What a woman, with such grace in her touch." He said as he made a fist and smiled.

Deku: "You might be losing it a bit Mineta." He said with a nervous look.

Uraraka: "Keep telling yourself that Mineta. But I believe that she's the one for Tokoyami. And he probably knows it too, he just needs a little help seeing that."

Deku: "If you think so Uraraka. But I really don't think it's a good idea to force these things okay."

Uraraka: " I know, but I'm not gonna force anything. Me, the girl's, and the guy's are just gonna give them a little shove." She said making a big excited smile.

N: Deku gave a nervous smile and just nodded his head.

-Meanwhile-