One-Shot: 🍋A Good Workout🍋

(Well this is a response to a suggestion made from @Wonderland-Whore: 'Girl you need to ad some 🍋 in this sweet drink.' Well here you go @Wonderland-Whore, it's all I could come come up with right now so I'm gonna work on making more lemons. But those of you who aren't interested in things too spicy, I suggest you move along. Have fun everyone;)

N: Tokoyami decided to hit the workout room after classes were over to work on his physical strength. He wanted to go alone so he wouldn't be bothered. He went to his locker and grabbed some extra clothes and changed in the restroom. When he came back he started with some simple stretches, and began with pull-ups on the bars. About fifteen minutes went by and he decided to rest from the bars. He drank some water and when he turned around he spit the water back out and started coughing.

Aika: "Hey. You alright?" She said doing a one handed handstand.

Tokoyami: *Cough, Cough, Cough* "What're you doing here?" *Cough*

Aika: "Just wanted to get my cardio in for the day. Hup! Maybe I'll try doing some pull-ups."

N: Tokoyami turned a bit red as she stood there smiling at him.

Tokoyami: "When did you even come in?"

Aika: "About an hour ago. I was doing squats when I heard the door open. And I looked over, and saw you doing pull-ups." She said tilting her head as she smiled more.

Tokoyami: "Right. Well I'll take my leave."

N: As he started walking away Aika appeared in front of him through a shadow.

Aika: "What's the matter? Scared?"

Tokoyami: "Scared? Of you? No. Now please stand aside."

N: She grinned at him then swiftly kicked his legs, when he was on the floor she held his arms down.

Tokoyami: "Amari what're you doing?!"

Aika: "Giving you a hand with your workout. You need to not only work on your upper body strength but your reflexes could use some work too. I'll be your spotter."

Tokoyami: "I don't need you to be my spotter."

Aika: "Well I say otherwise. And I've had you pinned for the last few minutes and you haven't even tried to push me off."

N: Tokoyami blushed and turned his head away.

Aika: "Aww how cute. Class A's dark student is getting flustered~."

Tokoyami: "I, am not flustered!"

N: Aika ran her finger under his jaw to the tip of his beak, he became more red and he swallowed. Aika smiled and gently held the bottom of his jaw. She went in for a kiss and Tokoyami was surprised but eased into it. He squeezed his eyes shut and balled his hands to fists, then put his leg around her waist and rolled them both over to where he was on top.

Tokoyami: *Huff, huff* "Enough, with these childish games Amari."

Aika: "Games? Who said this was a game?~"

N: She sunk into her shadow and vanished. Tokoyami looked at his hands then looked around him, but she was nowhere to be seen. His wrists were suddenly tied behind his back with a shadow and his ankles were then tied together. He struggled to get free and he nearly fell backwards but he stopped and sat on his legs. He continued to struggle till someone from behind him covered his eyes and pulled his head back by his jaw.

Aika: "If you really want this to be a game~...Let's play~." She whispered in his ear.

N: Tokoyami blushed heavily and started sweating a bit more. Aika kept his eyes covered and proceeded to his neck, removing his choker. She held it for a moment before letting it fall between her fingers onto the floor. She breathed on his neck and started licking it. Tokoyami bit his tongue to keep from moaning. Aika pulled his head to the side and started kissing his neck harder, until she finally bit him. He winced but swallowed loud enough for her to hear, she smiled to herself and ran her hand under his shirt and up to his chest.

Tokoyami: "A-Ahh~!"

Aika: 'He's got a cute moan.'

N: She proceeded with kissing his neck as she played with his nipples. Tokoyami started quietly panting as he blushed even more. He gritted his teeth to keep from moaning, but Aika wasn't making it easy for him. She was repeatedly licking, kissing, and biting his neck on his sensitive spots, all while keeping her hand busy with his chest.

Aika: "Want to try something else?"

N: He couldn't see but he looked at her under her hand he just continued with his light pants and Aika proceeded. She used her quirk to make it dark in the room, covering it in shadows. Aika pressed up against him and forced him to lean forward. Tokoyami gasped for a moment then tried to break free from his restraints. Aika took her hand out from underneath his shirt and moved down to his pants.

Tokoyami: "A-Aahh~! N-no..more. Aaah~."

N: She just licked his neck and pulled his head back.

Aika: "Just bear with it a little more for me~."

Tokoyami: "Mmm~. Ah~! Haah, haa~!"

N: She loosened the restraints to his ankles and put her leg between his and spread them apart a little for him. Aika leaning more against him, caused him to lean more forward. He began panting a little louder and let out a few more moans in between. Aika leaned over his shoulder and kissed his neck in different spots causing him to moan a little louder. She grinned and pulled his shirt off his shoulder with a shadow and bit him. Tokoyami let out a small yelp and gritted his teeth again as he quietly moaned. Aika suddenly felt him rocking his hips and grinned. She forced him to the floor still on his knees and started kissing and licking the back of his neck. Her hand picked up speed and he moaned more and more, causing him to drool a little out the side of his mouth.

Tokoyami: "Haaah~! Haah aahh~! A-Aahh~. A..Amari..n-no...Aaah Hah~! N-No..more~!"

N: She just moved her hand faster and licked his neck a few more times till he moaned a final time, going completely still till he started shaking. Tokoyami started panting and she just smiled and picked his head up seeing that she still had his eyes covered. She took her hand away from his eyes and down to his cheek making his head turn to the side. She french kissed him and he started blushing more and breathing heavier in the kiss. When they parted both were panting and blushing, she moved her hand down to his mouth and wiped away the drool. She got rid of the shadows on his ankles and wrists along with all the other shadows surrounding the room.

Aika: "I'll see ya later. Hurry and get changed." She said giving him a little smile.

N: She left him and went to the bathroom and washed her hands. She sighed and went back to the dorms. Tokoyami had finished getting dressed and walked back to the dorms. And first stopped by the laundry room and threw his gym clothes in the washer. He rubbed the back of his neck and blushed.

Tokoyami: 'I'm very lucky to have this choker to hide these marks.'

N: He looked at his wrists seeing his marks from the shadows restraints. He thought about what happened and he instantly turned red and shook his head. So he decided to keep his hands in his pockets. He went to the common room and was greeted by Kirishima.

Kirishima: "Hey Tokoyami. Back from your workout already?"

Tokoyami: "Oh y-yes."

Kirishima: "See, told ya those after class workouts would hit the spot! Come to think of it I also mentioned the idea to Amari. Did you two share the workout room together? I know you already made plans to workout alone."

N: He looked over Kirishima's shoulder and saw Aika reading a book. She looked up from her book and smiled at him before returning her gaze to her book.

Tokoyami: "Yes. She and I shared the workout room."

Kirishima: "Oh okay. So I guess you two worked out together?"

Tokoyami: ... "Yes. She offered to be my spotter."

N: Aika kept reading her book and smiled to herself and blushed a little and laughed a little to herself.

(Okay everyone this wasn't very long sorry but I'll work on it. Anyways hope you all enjoyed this one-shot, and I'm open to any ideas for more if you guys have any. See ya in the shadows;)