Ch 27: Party Time

Setting: Food court

Kiyama: "Well? Answer the question? Are you dating or aren't you?"

N: Lea and the others looked at each other then Lea looked at Aika and her hair started to float up a little.

Fuji: "Alright! If no one's gonna say it then I will."

N: Everyone looked at him and Aika's eyes widened and her hair stopped floating. Tokoyami's concern grew and he started to sweat a little.

Fuji: "And I'll be honest. So I think I speak for everyone when I say...Screw you!"

N: Fuji's eyes turned bright green and they looked like snake eyes. Little green scales appeared under and around his eyes, two large eyes appeared in front Kiyama and the others. Kiyama and the others froze with fear and they all started to tremble and shake. Aika stepped forward and took control of their shadows and tied them all together with them. And she forced them all to the ground on their knees. Everyone walked towards them and they all laughed and smiled.

Lea: "Like wrapping up a big present." She said giving Aika a high five.

Ruki: "Wow. Bush viper?"

Fuji: "Yeah. Their eyes seemed like the best choice."

Ruki: "What kind of scary stuff are they seeing?"

Fuji: "You don't wanna know. But I can make them see worse."

Ankoku: "I'd rather you don't, we don't want them screaming for their lives."

Yuri: "We should go."

Aika: "Yeah. Fuji."

Fuji: "Five more minutes?"

N: Aika snapped her fingers and their shadows went away letting them all fall to the floor.

Aika: "Now."

Fuji: "Fiiine. Ankoku get ready, once their free their all gonna jump up and want to strangle me."

N: He nodded his head and put his hand on Fuji's shoulder and everyone did the same to each other. Fuji closed his eyes and the scales vanished then he made a quick fist and they all gasped for air and scooted away looking in all directions.

Kisho: "Wha!? Where?! Whe-you!"

Fuji: "Later."

Yua: "You little!"

N: A bright flash appeared blinding them then when they opened their eyes they were all gone.

Kisho: "Errr-Aahh!! Damnit!" He yelled as he hit his fist on the floor.

N: The others ended up on one of the top levels on the other side of the mall.

Fuji: "Well that went well."

Lea: "Went well?!" Are you serious?!"

Ruki: "Dude! We almost got into a big fight."

Fuji: "Yeah, but we didn't. And even if we did we would've won anyways." He said with a smile as he put his hands behind his head.

Akari: "We need to be more careful. We can't keep dealing with this."

Lea: "We know Akari. But we'll make sure to deal with them all later."

Tokoyami: "Are you alright?"

Aika: "Yeah I'm good."

Ankoku: "I have a bad feeling that they'll tell Masaki about this."