Ch 18: Requests

Setting: Outside by the bus

N: Uraraka was being insistent to help Tokoyami, even though he continuously tried to pull away so she was forced to drag him to the bus with all her might. Then the girls and some of the guy's started to notice.

Uraraka: "Come on Tokoyami! You..need this!" She said as she struggled.

Tokoyami: "Uraraka..please stop this! I don't, need you to help me!" He said as he struggled to pull away.

Uraraka: "Yes..you..do! Stop..fighting me!"

Mina: "Uhh Kirishima, what's going on?"

Kirishima: "Oh don't worry their not fighting, Uraraka's trying to get Tokoyami on the bus. Apparently she wants Tokoyami to talk to Amari. But I think he's getting all shy about it."

Yaoyorozu: "Really?!" She asked with a big smile.

Kirishima: "Awe come on guy's, not you too." He said with a worried look.

Mina: "We got this! Ladies, let's go!" She said with a grin as she interlocked her fingers to crack her knuckles.

N: The girls all had grins and they all rushed to Uraraka and Tokoyami. Kirishima wanted to help too so he couldn't resist, and neither could Deku.

Uraraka: "Come on Tokoyami! Just go..talk to her!" She said still continuously pulling his arm.

Tokoyami: "Uraraka, I really don't need your help! Now unhand me!" He said as he tried walking away.

Uraraka: "You..need, this and you know it!"

Tokoyami: "You're being ridiculous! Whoa?!"

N: Tokoyami was suddenly pushed from behind, he looked behind him to see Mina pushing him.

Tokoyami: "Ashido!? What are you doing?!"

Mina: "Teaching you a lesson and giving Uraraka a hand!" She said while smiling and giving a wink to Uraraka.

Tokoyami: "Both of you stop this!"

N: They were getting closer to the bus and that's when the rest of the girls, Kirishima and Deku started pushing and pulling him too. Tokoyami was then pushed into the bus and everyone was blocking the door so he wouldn't get out. He saw Amari in the very back with her head down and her hands covering her face. At the sight he grew worried, he looked back at his classmates to see them all smiling and mouthing sentences while waving their hands back and forth to tell him to go talk to her.

"Go! Go! Go! Go on!" They all mouthed.

Tokoyami: "No!" He mouthed while showing a face of irritation.

Mina: "Yes! Now go! Go on, go over there!" She mouthed while waving her hands rapidly.

N: Tokoyami balled his hands into fists and shook his head and groaned quietly. He looked over at Aika and started walking towards her then he released his grip from his hands and calmed down a bit. But with every step he took he grew more nervous. The girls, Kirishima, and Deku were all huddled in front of the doors watching Tokoyami that's when Mr. Aizawa told everyone to get in the bus.

Iida: "What are you all doing?!" He asked with his hands into fists.

"Shhhhhhhhh!" They all told him as they all turned to look at him.