Ch 30: It's a Long Story

Setting: Aika's room

Aika: 'Mmmmm! .....What the hell do I do?!'

N: Tokoyami gave a plain look then he let her go and sat up, he scooted passed her then got off her bed. Once he did Aika turned over and got up a little.

Tokoyami: "I'm sorry for intruding your personal space like that. It won't happen again. I'll take my leave."

Aika: "H-Hang on! U-Uh, umm d-did we...?"

Tokoyami: "Oh no! No we didn't do anything. You were just drunk from the party. Do you recall what happened?"

Aika: "No. But, I do remember drinking some punch."

Tokoyami: "That's how you got drunk, Lea said someone spiked it with alcohol."

Aika: "That's why it tasted weird! Ohh, please tell me I didn't do anything stupid and embarrassing." She said covering her face with the blanket.

N: He looked down and crossed his arms.

Tokoyami: "Well,"

~~~~

Aika: "Ugghhh! I wanna go back to the partyyy!"

Aika: "No. what I need! Is you to stay like this with me allllll night!"

Aika: "Ohh I get it. Alone time, smooth move sly bird-"

N: Aika started to blow lightly in his ear, then she blew a little harder and it made Tokoyami shudder and turn his head away.

Aika: "It's so hard."

Aika: "Every day I have to act strong, like nothings wrong. But I just get so tired of it that I don't even wanna step outside my door. You will never know what it's like to carry so many burdens, so many secrets, so much pain. It was all my fault."

N: He put his hand on the back of her neck then pulled her in close, he started rubbing his beak against her head then moved closer to the top of her head. Aika began to blush and her tears finally stopped she closed her eyes and some tears fell down her cheeks. She grabbed his shirt and pulled herself closer against his chest. Tokoyami stopped for a second to put his arms around her then he rubbed the tip of his beak on the top of her head and around.

Aika: "Can you stay here tonight?"

Aika: "You have a kind heart. I'm very lucky to have met you." 

N: Aika was giving him a kiss on the beak. She moved away and opened her eyes and smiled one last time then let go of his neck and fell asleep.

N: She grabbed his hand and put it against her cheek and closed her eyes.

N: Tokoyami put his hand behind her head and put their heads together. Aika blushed harder and looked at him but his eyes were closed.

N: He put his jacket around her shoulders and she grabbed it then she looked at him and smiled. She put her arms through the holes and once it was on she laid down and brought the covers over them. She turned to lie on her side with her back towards Tokoyami. He looked at her before putting his arm under his head.