Ch 16: Help This Bird Fly

Setting: Battle Center: Surveillance Room

N: Mr. Aizawa came in the room, still looking tired as ever. Everyone looked at their teacher and Tokoyami immediately went back to being his dark serious self as he looked at his teacher. Aika looked at Tokoyami for a few seconds more, then turned her attention to Mr. Aizawa.

Aizawa: "Your training is done for the day. We're going back to the school. Let's go." He said giving a yawn.

"What?!" Everyone asked.

Iida: "But sir, there is still one team that has not trained. Amari and Bakugou still have to do their match." He said while chopping the air.

Bakugou: "YEAH! SO WHAT THE HELL DAMN IT?!"

Aizawa: "Well considering how long most of you took during your matches we have to go back to school anyways. Maybe Bakugou and Amari can train another day, but I have a feeling Bakugou and Amari got a few hits at each other." He said as he looked at the marks on the walls from Bakugou's blasts. And the huge dent in the wall from Aika's blast when Bakugou hit the wall.

Bakugou: "Tch. Whatever. BUT WE BETTER GET THE CHANCE TO FIGHT!" He told his teacher.

Kirishima: "Dude you really need to chill." He said as he put his hand on his shoulder.

Bakugou: "Shut up! Don't tell me what to do!"

N: Everyone looked at each other with nervous expressions. Aika looked to the side with disappointment, she was disappointed with herself for letting Bakugou get the best of her. Tokoyami noticed her expression and he looked at her wondering if she was alright.

Aizawa: "Let's go."

N: Everyone followed their teacher, till he stopped in his tracks and looked at his students.

Aizawa: "Oh and Bakugou, Amari, I don't know what you two were thinking. I expected this kind of behavior from Bakugou, but Amari, this is your second day here at U.A so you better start learning how to act if you're gonna be a hero."

Bakugou: "Hmph."

N: Aika just nodded her head and she looked around to see everyone staring at her. She closed her eyes and sighed, and had a mad expression on her face. She walked away from her classmates and as she passed Bakugou he glared at her. Bakugou balled his hands into fists and growled. Aika turned around immediately and her eyes turned red, Bakugou fell face first onto the floor. He grunted and tried to pick himself up, but it felt like something was holding him down.

Bakugou: "What..the hell?!" He said as he struggled.

N: Everyone looked at Aika and her eyes were still glowing. Aika looked at everyone and they all took a few steps back. Aika's eyes widened a bit by her classmates reactions, then she closed her eyes and when she opened them their were back to normal. Bakugou finally was able to stand up, and as he did he looked up at Aika and growled at her. Aika continued to look down at Bakugou till she turned around and walked passed her teacher and left the room. Bakugou stood up off the floor and seemed to be even more angry, Tokoyami looked at his classmates then back to Bakugou. Tokoyami walked passed everyone and went to follow Aika, Mr. Aizawa looked at his students then let out a sigh.

Aizawa: "Let's get to the bus already. I'd like to take a nap."

N: Everyone left the surveillance room to find Recovery Girl and Mineta in the hall waiting.

Recovery Girl: "I'm glad you just had one student to bring me Eraser, but mind telling me why two of your students left the surveillance room before you did?" She asked as she looked down the hall.