Ch 40: First Date

Aika: "Hmm? I think...this looks okay. Or, maybe it's too much?"

N: She sighed and facetimed Lea for her opinion.

Lea: "Hey there shadow queen! Oh my god! Look at you, what's the occasion? Because that is a cute outfit."

Aika: "Tokoyami's taking me on a date."

Lea: "Ah?"

...

Lea: "Hang on, lemme call you back."

N: She hung up before Aika could ask why and Aika looked at her outfit and groaned then started brushing her hair. Till she got numerous facetimes from her friends.

Aika: "Uhh, yeah?"

"YOUR'RE GOING ON A DATE??!"

Aika: "Lea you told all of them?!"

Lea: "I had to. This is getting too exciting!"

Fuji: "Hell yeah it's getting exciting. So when did this happen?"

Aika: "Just a little while ago."

Yuri: "Aika that's great! We're so happy for you!"

Akari: "I was expecting you to give it some thought, but I guess not."

Aika: "It was in the moment. And even if I did I probably would've said yes anyways."

Ruki: "Seriously?"

Aika: "Well...I mean maybe. But that's not the point. Guy's I just need someone to tell me if the outfit is okay or if it's too much."

Lea: "Are you kidding it's perfect!"

Yuri: "You look good in anything Aika. But that is the cutest outfit I've seen you in."

Akari: "I have to agree. It's just fine."

Ankoku: "I think you look nice Aika, you really don't need to worry about your appearance when you're naturally pretty."

Aika: "Thank you Ankoku."

Fuji: "Yeah he has a point, but where's he taking you?"

Aika: "I don't know yet."

Lea: "Ooo~ a surprise date. I love it!"

Aika: "Calm down."

Ruki: "Well what about your hair? I mean you can't just leave it down, you gotta style it."

Yuri: "Oh! You should put it in a braid!"

Lea: "A braid Yuri? No she should curl it."

Ankoku: "Why not put it in a simple ponytail?"

...

Fuji: "Dude you can be so dull sometimes. No she's gotta give him a look that says, 'Wow!'"

Aika: "Alright, alright. I'll just do something cute but simple."

N: Tokoyami was on his way to Aika's room he felt nervous and anxious but Dark Shadow kept reassuring him.

Dark Shadow: "Okay now remember, be as charming as you can be! Anything you have to do to shove it in that jerk Hiroto's face!"

Tokoyami: "Calm yourself Dark Shadow. It's not as if he'll be joining us. I just want tonight to go well for Amari."

Dark Shadow: "Hey with us she'll be having the time of her life, she'll forget all about him."

Tokoyami: "Uh Huh. You do realize this is a date meant for me and her right? I expect you to be on your best behavior and to give us some privacy."