Ch 33: Are They Together Now?

Setting: Aika's room

Lea: "A good night? What're you talking about "a good night?"

Aika: "Hmm~ Hmmm, hm hmmm~."

Lea: "Aika? Aika!"

Aika: "Huh? Wha? Oh, yeah?"

Lea: "What's gotten into you? Do you need me to come over?"

Aika: "No Lea I'm fine. Seriously, I'm okay. I just really had a good night tonight, that's all."

Lea: "Mmm...okay. But look if you have any problems-"

Aika: "I'll give you a call or I'll shoot you a text. I know."

Lea: "Okay just making sure. I'm just a little more worried about you girl. Especially after what happened at the mall yesterday. I'm getting worried, what if Hiroto might actually come looking for you at U.A?"

Aika: "Lea he'd have to get pass the number of pro heroes here that happen to be the teachers. And the principle, and my classmates. Okay?"

Lea: "Okay."

Aika: "Hey will you relax. I'm not the same scared intimidated girl I used to be, I mean yeah he-.....He still scares me a little but I'm fine, he's not gonna hurt me while I'm here."

Lea: "I know the principle and the teachers aren't gonna let them hurt you but, can you really guarantee that your classmates will too? I mean you've only known them all a few days."

Aika: "Yeah I know. But what choice do I have. Besides I already have someone who'll have my back if I get hurt." She said smiling as she looked out the door to her balcony.

Lea: "Hm? Do you mean Echo-Shade? Or? *Gaaasp*"

Aika: "What? What's wrong?"

Lea: "Aika, about this "someone" could this someone happen to be Tokoyami, by any chance?" She asked with a grin.

N: Aika's face turned red and she just made some static noises for a few seconds then hung up. She held her phone in her hands and looked out her balcony door and began blushing and smiling. Then she looked over her shoulder at the photos on her dresser. She went over to the dresser and picked up the photo that Tokoyami was looking at that one night. She rubbed her thumb gently over the picture.

Aika: "Maybe you were right after all Liz."

(I finally found pictures for Aika's family so here's Lizzie's)

N: Back in the common room after everyone finally settled down, Tokoyami continued to tell everyone what happened between him and Aika

Tokoyami: "Alright, alright enough. Now listen, after I got the necklace I went back to her dorm to get her. We went outside and I wanted to give her a view of the sunset so I took for a quick fly."