Ch 6: Costume Design

(Ok for starters, I saw this image and I thought it was perfect for her hero costume. I did NOT make this drawing. Second, I really hope you're all enjoying the story so far and I can't wait to see how many people will continue to read it.😁)
Setting: Aika's dorm
N: It was 5:15 am and Aika was asleep in her bed and she was turning her head in her sleep and she let out low grumbles.

"Aika? Aika? Come here sweetie." She herd a sweet calm voice in her dream with a light echo.
(In the dream)
N: There was an old swing set with a little girl on the swing giggling. And there were two other girls on a hill close by, the tallest one was holding the other little girl in her arms.

"Look at the flowers Aika. Aren't they pretty?" She asked the little girl, while giving her a flower.

N: The dream began to change, everything went dark.

"Aika, run. Go Aika! Run!" The same voice called out in an echo.

N: Aika tossed and turned more aggressively and started to breathe heavily.

"Run Aika! I promise I'll be right behind you! Go, run!" The same voice yelled out with an echo.

N: Aika finally woke up, she quickly sat up gasping for air, she felt like she was out of breath. She was sweating and her breath's were shaky, she started to look pale. She brought her hand to her forehead and let it rest there. She grabbed her phone to check the time, when she saw what time it was she knew no one else would be up by now. But she was hesitant to go back to bed, as her heart continued to race she began to look more pale.

Aika: "Haven't had that dream in awhile. Now it just feels like it's getting worse." She said to herself as she ran her fingers through her hair.

N: Her heart finally slowed down and she was able to catch her breath. Then Echo-Shade appeared beside her.

Echo-Shade: "Aika, what's wrong? Are you alright?" He asked with a concerning look in his eyes. "And if you say your alright, and I know your not, you know I won't let this go." He said as he gave her a glare through his glowing red eyes.

Aika: "I had that dream again." She said as she closed her eyes.

N: Echo-Shade realized what she meant and what dream she was talking about. He began to circle around her body like a snake and he put his head under her arm as his way of comforting her. Aika opened her eyes and showed a little smile and began petting his head.

Aika: "Thanks Echo. But I don't think I'll be able to go back to sleep now." She said with a little smile.

Echo-Shade: "Well, then what do you want to do?" He asked.

Aika: "Do you remember when I was told that I was going into U.A.? And that everyone is to have a costume design in mind for themselves?" She asked with a grin.

Echo-Shade: "Yes? Why?" He asked with a curious and confused look.

Aika: "I know I can ask the students in the support class to help me make it, but I prefer my way. After all if I make it my way, I know it'll increase my strength once I have it on while I'm using my quirk." She said with her hand raised to her chin.

Echo-Shade: "So your suggesting that, We, make your costume?" He asked as he released her.

N: She smiled and nodded her head. Echo-Shade let out a sigh and nodded his head in agreement. Aika jumped out of bed and closed her eyes and put her hands close together to where they aren't touching but are close enough to each other. She gathered up enough energy to control all the shadows in her room. Every little piece of darkness that covered her room she made it all circle around her and Echo-Shade began to help it spin around. Her hair started to float up and a dark circle appeared beneath her feet and glowed a dark purple color. The shadows that covered her room became her boots, gloves, her hood, her whole suit, buckles, and another piece of dark cloth. Aika opened her eyes to see her costume was complete.