Ch 34: Take Things Slow

~Recap~

Aika: "I wasn't lying about what I said. I really do like you. And I really did enjoy spending time with you. That's why.... I want us to do more things together."

N: They both became quite Tokoyami felt flattered and nervous about how to respond to her. He had already come up with an answer but the movie was still playing and the sound of girl screaming startled them. Aika and Tokoyami both jumped up and Aika held onto his arm tight as she closed her eyes and turned her head towards Tokoyami. Tokoyami's cheeks turned red and he looked at the t.v and got the remote and lowered the volume. Aika opened her eye and slowly picked her head up, Tokoyami looked at her as he slowly put the remote down. Aika's face turned pink and she let his arm go and backed away.

Aika: "S-Sorry."

N: She looked down as he began scratching his cheek thinking about what he was about to say. Aika just shook her head and threw back the blanket and got up from the couch.

Aika: "Never mind! Forget it. Forget everything!" She told him clenching her fists as she walked away.

Tokoyami: "W-Wait. Amari!"

Aika: "Forget it, it was just a joke! It's not like you would've taken it seriously if it was true anyways! So forget it."

N: Tokoyami watched her walk away and he just sighed as he covered his face with his hand out of shame. Aika went to her room and leaned against the door and closed her eyes as she groaned.

Aika: "What was I thinking?"

...

Ruki: "WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?!!"

Aika: ...

Ruki: "I mean seriously! Aika, you're smarter than this!"

Akari: "Aika you've only known Tokoyami three days or so, and you mean to tell us that you kissed him, told him personal things about yourself, and last night you said you would like to do more things together?"

Aika: "It's not ideal. But, yes I did." She said looking down.

Yuri: "But guy's Aika hasn't had feelings for a guy in so long. Shouldn't we be supporting this?"

Ruki: "Yuri. They. Don't. Know each other!"

Yuri: "Yet."

Ruki: "Ughh!"

Lea: "Aika you know we all love you like crazy. And you know that we'll always be with you through thick and thin. So if you want to form a relationship with this guy that's fine. Just take it slow, okay?"

Ruki: "What the hell are you doing?!"

Lea: "Well! Oh come on guy's, let's be realistic here. Aika's been going through enough hardships right now and I think it's about time she gets someone else other than us to spend time with. Not trying to sound mean though. You know what I mean someone else who'll make her feel safe, and wanted but even more. And besides we hung out with Tokoyami the other day, and he was really respectful and nice especially to Aika."