Ch 35: Swift Shadows

N: After everyone had all the notes copied Mr. Aizawa sent everyone to get changed into their P.E clothes and to meet him in the training yard. As everyone was leaving Aika was putting away her notebook and Tokoyami watched her secretly then headed out with everyone else. The boys were all glancing at each other and giving looks at Tokoyami from time to time. But Deku kept staring the most, he couldn't believe that he'd given up that easily.

Tokoyami: "Staring is considered rude Midoriya." He said putting his clothes in his locker.

Deku: "U-Uh! I-I'm sorry! It's just...it bothers me."

Tokoyami: "What bothers you?" He asked before closing his locker.

Deku: "That you didn't tell Amari how you feel."

N: Tokoyami's eyes widened a bit then everyone looked at them.

Tokoyami: ... "You don't need to be concerning yourself with this. Any of you. It's fine."

Kaminari: "Oh come on man, you don't need to hide it."

Tokoyami: "I'm not hiding anything."

Kirishima: "We're here for you man. If you just wanna talk about it."

Tokoyami: "There really is nothing to talk about."

Iida: "It's alright to be sad Tokoyami. Such pain can be hard to recover from, but if you talk about it with friends you'll feel much better." He said placing a hand on his shoulder.

Tokoyami: "Alright that's enough. Thank you all for your concern but I am fine. Truly, I am."

Deku: "You sure?"

Tokoyami: "Yes. Trust me my friend, I'm fine." He reassured him putting his hand on his shoulder.

N: Deku showed him a small smile then Tokoyami put on his P.E jacket and left them all to finish changing.

Todoroki: "You okay?"

Deku: "No. I know he really wants to go out with her but he just won't admit it."

Todoroki: "Expressing the way you feel about someone isn't easy Midoriya. Trust me, I know."

N: Deku gave him a smile then held his hand. Todoroki looked at him and Deku smiled a little more then gave him a quick kiss on the cheek. Todoroki was caught off guard and just blushed.

Deku: "Come on. We don't want Mr. Aizawa to be mad if we're late."

N: He held his hand and walked with him out the door.

Kirishima: "Ready?"

Bakugou: "Shut up damnit! I'm almost done." He said putting on his shoes.

Kirishima: "I'll wait for you outside, sound good?"

Bakugou: "Do whatever you want!"

N: Kirishima smiled then started leaving, Bakugou looked back at him.

Bakugou: "Hey."

N: Kirishima stopped then Bakugou grabbed his arm and kissed him. Kirishima was shocked with this sudden kiss that he didn't even close his eyes before he pulled away.

Bakugou: "Now get outta here! I don't need you waiting up for me shitty hair!"

N: He went back to finishing getting dressed and Kirishima stood there red in the face and looking confused.

Bakugou: "WHY THE HELL ARE YOU STILL HERE?!"

Kirishima: "A-Ah, right sorry!"

N: Bakugou watched him leave then he looked at his shoes blushing angrily. Kirishima stood outside next to the door smiling big with his face bright red. He ran his hand through his hair as he sighed.