Ch 10: Another Bumpy Encounter

~Recap~
Uraraka: "Hey Amari you wanna join us for lunch?" She asked.

Aika: "Alright." She said as her smile grew a little.
~End of Recap~
Setting: Hallway
N: Everyone was on their way to the cafeteria, the girls were talking about what they'll have for lunch while the guy's talked about Bakugou's outburst in class. Tokoyami walked behind the guy's and was quite the whole way to the cafeteria and so was Aika. Aika and the girls walked ahead of the others so they could beat the lunch rush.

Uraraka: "Come on Amari, let's hurry up!" She said as she put her hand on her back to push her.

N: Aika gave a nervous smile then she looked back at the guy's, wondering where Tokoyami was. They got to the cafeteria and got in line to grab their trays but Aika just went to find a table for all of them to sit at. The girls all scooted closer to Iida and Deku to talk about Aika and Tokoyami.

Yaoyorozu: "Alright so tell us, what exactly is going on between them?" She asked as she leaned over to Iida.

Iida: "Didn't we already go over this?" He asked as he grabbed a bowl of white rice.

Yaoyorozu: "Oh come on, you guy's have to know something right?"

Jiro: "Yeah, so don't be such a baby about it. Just tell us, what exactly did he say when he said he was feeling weird?" She butted in, reaching for some rice.

Deku: "Why don't you guy's just ask Tokoyami yourselves? I'm sure he'll tell you what you want to know." He said looking in their direction.

N: The girls looked at each other and smiled. While everyone was getting their lunches Aika sat down and waited for everyone else. She took out her black notebook and started to draw. She looked around her and saw so many people just talking to each other, and for some reason it made her feel cold. Like she was alone in the dark, and it became cold. She looked back down and continued to draw so that it would take her mind off it. But it was only for a second.

Echo-Shade: "You need to eat something." He said from inside her.

Aika: "I don't want to eat right now." She said putting her face in her hand.

Echo-Shade: "Doesn't matter if you want to you have to. Or do you want to feel weak when you do your training?" 

Aika: "Will you stop nagging. It's not a big deal, I'll eat in a minute." She said as she put her hand down on the table.

Echo-Shade: "Yeah your version of a minute is an hour. Stay here, I'll get you lunch." He said as he appeared beside her.

Aika: "I don't think that's a good idea. People will most likely freak out if you go over there." She told him with a smirk.

Echo-Shade: "So? It's not a 'big deal' right?" He said while bending two fingers on both hands.

Aika: "Alright. It's your funeral, but don't come crying to me when people stare at you." She said rolling her eyes.

Echo-Shade: "Whatever you say. White rice, teriyaki chicken, and fruit salad?" He asked giving her a pat on the head.

Aika: "Yes please, with extra apples." She said with a smile, while moving his hand away.

Echo-Shade: "Got it."

N: He went over to the line and like Aika said people were staring at him. She closed her book and watched him to make sure nothing happens. But people in line were whispering, this caused Aika to ball her hands into fists. She stood up a little bit from the table but she saw he was already at the front of the line. She let out a sigh and sat back down. Echo-Shade returned to the table and placed the tray of food down in front of her.