Ch 31: A Moment Of Weakness

Setting: The sky

Aika: "Ohh my god!"

Tokoyami: "Amari. You can open your eyes."

Aika: "Mm!"

N: She slightly opened one of her eyes then she looked down and she was shook. All she could do was put her arms more around him.

Aika: "Oh my god! Ohh my god!"

Tokoyami: "Is this your first time flying?"

Aika: "Yeah, yeah it is!" She said shutting her eyes and turning her head away.

N: Tokoyami looked down at her then looked straight ahead and flew a little lower.

Tokoyami: "Open your eyes."

N: Once she did she looked at him and he gestured his head to have her look forward. And immediately, her eyes lit up.

Aika: "Wow."

Aika: "This is amazing

Aika: "This is amazing. I've never been this high."

Tokoyami: "Believe me, there are far more things out here that are more beautiful than this."

Aika: "Oh yeah? Name one." She said with a grin.

N: He just stared at her then she slowly stopped grinning. Tokoyami brought her a little closer to him and she tightened her grip on his vest. Then he just flew higher and faster which caused her to close her eyes and put her head between his neck and shoulder.

Aika: "Mm!" 'This is too fast.'

N: He felt her grip tighten more than he finally slowed down and he looked over his shoulder to Dark Shadow and gave a nod. Dark Shadow nodded back then they did a spin.

Aika: "Ah!"

N: Tokoyami's eyes widened and he had Dark Shadow stop them when they were above the clouds. Aika turned red with embarrassment, and she just closed her eyes again and lowered her head against his shoulder.

Tokoyami: 'Her scream was a little more 'girly' than last time.'

Aika: 'That was embarrassing.'

Tokoyami: "You asked me to name an example of what I thought was more beautiful than the view of the city."

N: She opened her eyes and let her hands rest a little on his back.

Aika: "Yeah. And?"

N: Tokoyami moved fast, he threw her up a little in the air as he turned around. He was holding her up above his head with his arms around her lower back and legs. And she put her hands on his shoulders as she let out another girlish scream. She looked at what was in front of her and her jaw dropped.