Ch 9: Surprise Me

Setting: The classroom
N: The rest of the class started to come in and taking their seats, but some people were talking with one another. Aika was sitting in her seat listening to music with her arms crossed and her eyes closed. Tokoyami was sitting quietly with his arms crossed just watching everyone talk. Then Uraraka, Mina, Toru, Yaoyorozu, and Jiro walked in and talked to the guy's.

Uraraka: "Hey guy's, what's going on between Tokoyami and Amari? Anything?" She asked with a smile.

Mina: "Yeah come on, tell us." She said with a grin.

Iida: "Well there's really nothing interesting to tell. However Me, Todoroki, Midoria, Shoji, Kirishima, and Kaminari were all talking to Tokoyami this morning. And he told us that he was feeling weird when he talked to Amari yesterday." He said bringing his hand to his chin.

"What??!!" The girls all yelled in unison.

N: The guy's all jolted up a little and the girls started to smile and squeal. The guy's were all confused and they started to sweat a little.

Urarka: "Wait, wait, wait. He felt weird how?!What did he say?!" She asked while grabbing Iida by the jacket of his uniform.

Iida: "W-well he said his stomach felt weird, he couldn't think straight, and his heart was beating faster than it normally should." He said while removing her hands.

N: The girls all became silent and this left the guy's in a worried position.

Kirishima: "Uhh...you guy's okay?" He asked the girls.

Iida: "Are you all alri-"

"Eeeeeeeee!!!" The girls all squealed out.

N: The guy's were in shock and the girls got everyone's attention. Aika took out her headphones and tapped Tokoyami on the shoulder. He turned around to face her.

Aika: "What's going on?" She asked.

Tokoyami: "I'm not sure." He said.

N: Aika looked at the girls to still see them smiling and jumping up and down. Tokoyami turned back around and Aika shook her head and shrugged it off, she then put her headphones back in and crossed her arms and closed her eyes.

Uraraka: "Are you serious?! Don't you lie to us Iida!!" She said while shaking him rapidly.

Iida: "Yes. I'm. Sure." He said each time he came forward.

Kirishima: "What's the big deal? Why are you guy's freaking out about it?"

Mina: "Umm hellooo, isn't it obvious. He likes her! And we think it's a huge deal." She said with a smile.

Kaminari: "Why?"

Mina: "Guy's think about it, this is Tokoyami we're talking about. He's, well..how do I put this? The dark and strong silent type." She said holding her arm.

Kaminari: "Yeah so?"

N: The girls looked at Kaminari with glares which caused him to shudder. Then the guys felt chills go down their backs as the girls continued their scary stare.

Jiro: "Why are guy's so slow?" She asked putting her hand on her forehead.

Yaoyorozu: "I know, right."

Mina: "Exactly!"

Toru: "Ughh boys, I swear. You guy's are useless sometimes, especially when it comes to romance."

Kaminari: "Jeez a little harsh there guy's." He said looking down.

N: Mr. Aizawa came in and told everyone to get in their seats and to be quiet. They all rushed to their seats and Aika looked up and took out her earphones.