Ch 3: Lunch Date

Setting: Hallway
[Aika's POV]
I can't believe those guy's! Their all a bunch of jerks, especially that Mina girl! She said as she continued to walk fast down the hall. How can she call Echo-Shade an "it" or "that thing"?! She said as she let out a low growl while balling one of her hands into a fist, while the other gripped tightly on to her bags strap. Come on Aika, calm down, calm down, calm down. I told myself as I took some deep breath's. I stopped in the middle of the hall and looked to my side and saw a window. I looked out the window and saw some trees, and bushes that were growing camellia flowers that were on the other side of the fence by the training yard. I have to be strong and not let them get to me. They wouldn't want that...I'll keep fighting, for you...Lizzie. I hope your alright and I hope your alright too Nanami. I'll be brave for both of you. I promise..I'll try to keep smiling. I thought to myself as I continued to look out the window.

Echo-Shade: "Aika? Are you alright?" He asked as he appeared beside her.

Aika: "Yes. I'm fine Echo. Don't worry about me." She reassured him while petting his head.

Narrator: Echo-Shade had trouble believing her considering the look on her face and her tone of voice. Then he looked out the window and saw the flowers by the trees. Then he realized what was bothering her.

Echo-Shade: "Are you thinking about the girls again?" He asked as he looked back at Aika.

Narrator: She let out a sigh and nodded slowly. Echo-Shade let out a sigh and looked back out the window.

Aika: "It's strange...how long it's been, and I haven't felt any different then before. I just want things to go well for me at this school. But I'm worried. I'm worried that I'll let my emotions get the best of me...and I'm worried about..him,  finding me and hurting me again, and others around me." She said as she balled her hands into fists.

Echo-Shade: "He won't. I promise Aika, he won't hurt you again, and he won't hurt anyone else, don't even think about him. And don't worry the girls are safe and well, and you know it. But are you still mad about what happened in the classroom?" He asked while rubbing her hand.

Aika: "A little. But your right I won't think about it, or him. But I know Nanami best, and you know how she gets when it comes to me getting hurt. Forget it, lets get something to eat before people start coming out of the other classrooms." She said as she gave him a little smile.

Narrator: Echo-Shade gave her a nod and faded back inside of her. She continued down the hall as she heard the bell ring and students started coming out of the other classrooms. But she kept looking forward and made her way to the cafeteria.

{The Cafeteria}
Narrator: Aika made it to the cafeteria and saw so many groups of students talking amongst themselves. But she also noticed some people staring at her and whispering. She knew it was because of her outfit but she didn't care. She just grabbed a tray and got some strawberry yogurt and a fruit salad and looked for a table to sit at. She then saw a table where her classmates were sitting, she stared for a few more moments then she looked for a table for her to sit at. When she found one she sat down and got out her book and read it while eating the yogurt.

Echo-Shade: "You know you could go sit with your classmates. Or anyone else at the other tables." He said from inside her.

Aika: "I know, but I don't want to go sit with my classmates because of what happened earlier. And I don't want to sit with others because their all talking about me. And I don't want to deal with it." She said while eating a strawberry from her salad.

[Aika's Classmates]
Uraraka: "Guy's should we go sit with Amari?" She asked as she looked at Amari.

Kirishima: "I don't know Uraraka, she was really mad at us by how we reacted to her quirk. We should just give her some space, it's the manly thing to do." He said while chewing on his sandwich.