Ch 36: An Accident

Aika: "AAAHH!!"

Tokoyami: "Amari."

N: The wind blew stronger and the shadows started covering the building and the entire yard. He shielded his face then looked over to see Iida, Todoroki, and Bakugou unconscious. He looked for Aizawa but couldn't see him through the shadows. And with each time a dark ring was unleashed more shadows were moving towards Aika, the shadows started to move above her and Echo and Dark Shadow. Casting a large shadow that continued to grow, Dark Shadow and Echo-Shade kept getting bigger and circling Aika. Her whole body was almost completely covered in shadows she tried to fight it but the darker it was getting the more she was losing herself.

Aika: 'Please....Someone..Help.' "Er!
AAAAHHH!!"

Tokoyami: "Err! Just..hang on. I'm coming!"

N: He tried running against the wind and the shadows but he was either sent back or knocked down. He gritted his teeth and looked up at Aika, but he looked over at Dark Shadow.

Tokoyami: "Dark Shadows focus is on her. If I can just...get close enough. I can climb up and grab her."

N: He tried getting up and continued to fight his way through till he finally reached his shadow. He yelled out for Dark Shadow but there was no response, Dark Shadow only focused on Aika. He began climbing up his shadow to reach her.

Tokoyami: "GRR! AMARI!"

N: Aika looked at him and he reached out his hand and she started crying out of one eye, a single tear fell and she slowly reached her hand out. Tokoyami tried extending his hand out further but Aika immediately put her hands over her head and began grunting.

Tokoyami: "AMARI! REACH FOR MY HAND!"

Aika: "AAAHH! AHAAH!"

Tokoyami: "Come on grab my hand!"

N: Aika's head shot up and another ring was unleashed, it nearly knocked Tokoyami off but he regained his grip and hugged his shadow tightly. Aika's shadows only got worse, they were getting closer to the school and everywhere else. The sky practically made it look like night time. Tokoyami couldn't wait anymore he climbed a little higher but Dark Shadows and Echo-Shades roaring was getting louder that he couldn't even hear himself think. He looked over his shoulder at Aika and she was crying and screaming which gave him a terrible familiar feeling. He thought back to the training camp when he lost control he quickly shut his eyes and shook his head.

Tokoyami: "No! Come on focus! She needs help."

Aika: "AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!"

N: More tears fell from her eyes and the shadows and the shadowy veins covered her body faster. Tokoyami's eyes widened then he just jumped and reached for her. He wrapped his arms around her and cupped her head over his shoulder. Aika kept them floating but Dark Shadow and Echo-Shade got more agitated they began snarling and roaring at one another and raising each other's claws as a warning.

Tokoyami: "Amari. I have you, it's gonna be alright."

N: Aika's eyes were left widened and she was still crying but she slowly raised her shaking hands and clutched onto his jacket.

Aika: "T-Toko...yami?"

N: A bright flash appeared and it made their shadows roar and look in the direction of the light.

"My, my."

Ankoku: "What've you gotten yourself into this time Aika?"

Fuji: "Well, this'll be fun." He said cracking his knuckles.