Ch 15: Don't Provoke Me

Setting: Battle Center: Surveillance room

N: Everyone was silent, all they saw were some lights flickering on and off through the monitors but everything else was dark. No sign of Mineta or Aika.

Aizawa: "Everyone stay here." He said as he started walking to the door.

Deku: "Wha- But sir.."

Aizawa: "I'm serious Midoria! That goes for all of you too. Everyone Stay here." He said as he gave a scowl to his students.

Aika: "Mr. Aizawa?"

"Aahh!" Everyone yelled as they jumped up.

N: Everyone turned around to face the monitors, Mr. Aizawa rushed to the mic and picked it up. He still couldn't see anyone nearby, all there was to see were a few lights flickering, empty hallways and rooms, and mostly just darkness.

Aizawa: "Amari! Where are you?! Where's Mineta?!"

Aika: "He's fine, and so am I. But."

N: Aika snapped her fingers that's when the lights stopped flickering and all the lights came back on. Everyone saw Aika and Mineta again.
Aika stood against the wall with her arms crossed and she appeared to have turned back to normal, she was just looking down at Mineta, and everyone saw Echo-Shade had Mineta pinned with one hand. Echo-Shade's eyes continued to glow and his mouth was opened in a way that looked like he was snarling at Mineta. Mineta just laid on the floor unconscious. Everyone was filled with relief to finally be able to see them.

Aika: "I may have won, but I think Mineta might need some medical attention." She said through her earpiece as she looked at the surveillance camera.

Aizawa: "Bring him and yourself back here Amari. I'll take care of Mineta, you just wait till I get back. Understand?"

Aika: "Very well sir." She said as she gave a small smile.

N: Aika looked down at Mineta and kneeled down beside him. She grabbed his face and turned it slightly side to side. Echo-Shade looked at Aika then she let go of his face then Echo looked back at Mineta.

Aika: "He appears to still be unconscious. Looks like you really gave him a scare Echo-Shade." She said as she turned to her shadow.

Echo-Shade: "It's not like I wanted to knock him out, he just fainted due to fear." He said as he took his hand off of Mineta.

Aika: "I know. But what a shame, the little guy didn't last very long. He's gonna be facing more dangerous outcomes in the future, so he'd better learn to grow up." She said as she stood up.

Echo-Shade: "I got him."

N: Echo-Shade scooped Mineta off the floor and carried him like a baby. Aika patted Echo-Shade on the head and she started walking towards the exit with Echo-Shade behind her.

Echo-Shade: "Do you think Bakugou will be just as easy?"

Aika: "Not likely." She said as she continued to look straight ahead.

N: Aika was down the hall from the surveillance room and Mr. Aizawa was waiting outside the door. Aika looked at Echo-Shade, and he just shrugged. She continued forward and looked up to her teacher.

Aizawa: "Just what exactly happened in there?" He asked as he gave a tired scowl.

Aika: "He wasn't ready to compete against me. And just like everyone else who's challenged me in my life, he lost." She said as she just gave a serious glare to her teacher.