Ch 22: Meeting The Group

Setting: Bus stop

Aika: "Okay we're done." She said pushing them lightly off her.

Yuri: "Buzz kill." She said with a smile as she crossed her arms.

Aika: "I thought I was meeting you guy's at the mall."

Fuji: "We were, that's why we decided to take the bus."

Aika: "Alright."

Lea: "So why are you taking the bus? I thought you would've used your quirk to get you to the mall faster."

Aika: "I didn't feel like wasting my energy. You shouldn't have to use your quirk for every little thing you know. That's kinda abusing your power." She said crossing her arms.

Akari: "I agree. That's why I told them that we should conserve our quirks and take the bus."

Fuji: "Aww come on! What's the point of having quirks if we can't use them whenever we want?"

Akari: "What's the point of having quirks if all we're going to do is take advantage of them? We should be focusing on our mental and physical health as well, not just our quirks strengths and weaknesses." She said placing her hand on her waist.

Yuri: "Ughh, boooorinnng. Can't you two stop acting like mature people for one day? It's bad enough I have to live with my sisters mature and annoying attitude, but now Aika's."

Lea: "Hey come on now, let's not say something we're gonna regret."

Ruki: "Heh a little too late for that."

Aika: "Hey speaking of quirks, where's Ankoku?"

Yuri: "You know our little quiet mouse, he's at the library but he said he'd meet us at the mall. Who knows when that'll be."

Ruki: "He can be such a book worm, but that's what make him him."

Aika: "You're not wrong there."

N: Fuji looked over his shoulder and squinted his eyes a little while raising a brow as he looked at the corner.

Fuji: "Hm? Hey guy's gimme a sec."

Aika: "Huh? Fuji?"

N: Aika watched him walk to the corner while the others were talking to each other. Then the sound of a fight began around the corner.

Aika: "Fuji!" She called out running to the noise.

Ruki: "Come on!" He told the girls.

N: They all ran around the corner to find Fuji fighting Tokoyami. Aika stopped in shock when she saw Tokoyami fighting Fuji. Dark Shadow was blocking Fuji's punches and kicks with one hand while holding something in his other hand.

Aika: "Fuji! Stop it! Stop it!!" She yelled at him with her hands in fists.

Ruki: "Fuji, come on man! Knock it off!"

Lea: "Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! Break it up, break it up! Time out!" She yelled trying to break up the fight.

N: But Dark Shadow continued to strike back and Fuji just got more angry and continued to fight back. Aika couldn't take it anymore so she jumped in between them and put her hands out in front of them. Two large circles with the pentagram symbol appeared, Dark Shadow hit the circle and received a massive shock. And so did Fuji but Fuji was sent back a few feet, then Ruki ran up behind Fuji and picked him up while holding his arms at his sides. Fuji continued to squirm and try to break free but Ruki had a tight hold on him.